• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

A Few PD-S **SOLD**

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have 4 titanium PD-S lights that I have assembled using Seoul P4 (V0 tint) LED's. I kept these sets aside, in reserve, from the last wave I launched last year. Knowing that there was a strong possibility that I would not be doing any more of the PD-S lights, I wanted to hang on to a few sets for future consideration or possibly to be used with some new LED that might come out. During some recent down time, I decided to go ahead and build these out and offer them up.

For those not familiar with the PD-S, There are numerous threads in this forum that discuss the light which may help. Basically it is a titanium light with a GDx2 converter (525/25 mA two level constant curent drive) that drives a Seoul P4 LED (U bin). The reflector is a 20 mm OD reflector tuned for the Seoul but very similar in beam to the original PD lights.
These all have a green H3 vial in the piston.

These lights are $440 plus shipping and any insurance (domestic only) requested. By default, I will ship by either priority mail or international priority mail unless requested to ship in a different fashion.

Ti-PD-S-5-2.jpg

To recap and highlight:

PD-S - $440 ea. + shipping & domestic insurance (if requested)

For domestic priority mail, you can request insurance if you like and instead of the included delivery confirmation, you can request signature confirmation for an added fee but you will need to be there to sign. I don't offer insurance on international shipping for a number of reasons.

For general information on how the orders are processed and such, please review This Thread.

If you want one of these, please send me an e-mail with
PD-S

in the subject line .

In the body of the e-mail request, please include:
CPF name
Real Name and mailing address & phone #

Any alternate shipping requests or request for insurance

I will respond with a confirmation of order received or a postage notification e-mail or both depending on how quickly I get to the requests and can process them. In the subject line of the postage notification I will include the total and please feel free to submit this amount via PayPal or other means at your earliest convenience.

These will be available on a first order received, first processed basis.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Re: A Few PD-S available

Don , i sent an e-mail, that i would take one. Not sure it got sent, i now see it was sent.
Al

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: A Few PD-S available

Hi guys,
Sorry but these are all gone! I will respond to those who have requested one with either a confirmation of shipment or an apology that they are gone.

herrgurka

Newly Enlightened
Oh my, that was a fast wave.

Suburban roadrunner speed, very hard to catch after a day at work. :green: Well, I guess I have to turn to my AM radio's rocking modern neon sound for comfort :D

ibcj

Enlightened
This was one of your best, IMO.

We can only hope that since you let these go,
A) You are doing another run or
B) There is something better on the horizon.

:popcorn:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
In response to NYSTRPR, Don did come out with the Haiku, which is one nice light. But the PD concept and operation is just impossible to beat. More PD models Don. They are the bomb!

carrot

Flashaholic
It must be frustrating to come up with all these great ideas and have everyone clamor for one you think has lived past its prime. But that's just how good the McLux PD design is!