• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Maxim 623 By FiveMega

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
[SIZE=+4]
MAXIM 623​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]
(C L O S E D)​
[/SIZE]

P1010355.jpg

P1010353.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Please read completly before you pay[/SIZE]

These turn key flashlight are made by Fivemega with premium quality of every single item in it.
Body is tri bored inside and unique pattern machined outside. Tail cap is custom made scallop shaped with 10 amp low resistance switch. Bulb holder is heat sinked and will work with all types of bi pin bulbs with almost zero resistance. An Osram 100 watt 64623 is installed.
Battery holder holds 3 row of premium Elite 1500 batteries and each row contains 4 end to end soldered NiMH batteries. Battery holder does have charging port and comes with male charging jack for easy recharging.
Head is FM3X with VLOP reflector or MOP at your choice. You can also use M*g D head if you prefere so.
These flashlights are ready to use and doesn't need any work, modification or resistance fix.
Please let the fully recharge battery settle down for an hour before turn it on.
Attention: These flashlights produce extreme bright light and heat. Please keep away from reach of children and remove battery holder to avoid accidental turn on when not used.
Complete flashlight (colored) $400
Without head (colored) $210
Complete flashlight (chrome plated) $450
Complete flashlight (24K gold plated) $600
Shipping to States $14
Internationally $24
[SIZE=+1]Please pick next available color and number, mention it with your CPF handle in Paypal note and post same information here.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Please pick next available color and number, mention it with your CPF handle in Paypal note and post same information here.[/SIZE]

Without above information, I will never figure out who is sending mony and for what.
Please allow 7 days to pack and ship.
Example: Mr smartneck :paypal: for #8 red Maxim 623
Paypal:
DO NOT PAY
Please PM for alternate payment method.
Any comment welcome.
---------------------
#01 red Maxim 623 lctorana paid shipped
#02 red Maxim 623 iflyjts paid shipped 23082180000028857466
#03 red Maxim 623 Darien paid shipped 23082940000002466589
---------------------
#01 black Maxim 623
---------------------
#01 purple Maxim 623
#02 purple Maxim 623
#03 purple Maxim 623
---------------------
#01 chrome plated Maxim 623
#02 chrome plated Maxim 623
#03 chrome plated Maxim 623
#04 chrome plated Maxim 623
---------------------
#1 gold plated Maxim 623 LuxLuthor paid shipped

---------------------
[SIZE=+1]Please find link of my other products[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]here[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] and click on each link you are interested on.[/SIZE]
---------------------
[SIZE=+4]
(C L O S E D)​
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

fiftycalibre

Newly Enlightened
Do you have any pictures of the light in black?

I'm interested, but I just need to find a suitable battery charger. The site you linked earlier wants to charge me about 65USD just for shipping to Aus...

koti

Enlightened
Hi Varooj, nice to see this new monster of Yours :)
So whats the output on this thing ?

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
What the hey, free bump, and as always, nice work.
Output should be around 4000 lumens depending on the juice in the batteries, and the light is basically designed around that bulb. I suppose a bulb around that voltage range would also work, so long as the pins fit the holder. Although you'd be hard pressed to find a bulb more impressive than the 64623 in that wattage range.

Varooj, is the battery holder something you might consider selling separately?
Thanks,
-Ryan

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: under the 4th July sale for
#1 red Maxim 623

Can't wait for this - mega bright, high quality battery pack, and the bonus is the chance to play D-Mag lego.

All incan, of course.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
#1 24k gold plated Maxim 623

Under July 4th discount.
Thanks FM
I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandee!

(That was supposed to be Red, White, & Blue)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
This is the most beautiful of the Gold Plating you have done to date. Very well designed. I'm gonna see if I can put in a Jimmy to give me regulation. Anyway, these are really beautiful lights. Way nice looking and functional than I anticipated. Thanks Varooj.

gold.jpg

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
After taking this apart, I can see how to include a "Jimmy" in it which gives a lot more flexibility, and other bulbs that can be used. Bulb holder can be easily adjusted.

Comparing this to all of the previous FM mods, I find the Maxim to be the most well designed and aesthecially pleasing. I feel this is FM's crowning achievement. Now I'm pissed I didn't get another purple during the sale.