McLux DIY Parts Held Hostage

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Ray,

Wayne left voice mails on friday and saturday with Fed-Ex. No call back. I am assuming that he will get delivery tomorrow; I hope! Course he has a real job so I don't know when he can deal with the stuff...........

- Don

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd say, get the fingers and the "F5" button going...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't understand.
------------
F5...aka keyboard command for "refresh"
------------

Sorry 'bout that TIN... But I've been houndin' Wayne's site with the refresh button for quite awhile now...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
By all accounts, they should be up by the end of this week... That's my feeling anyways. And I'm getting the notion Wayne may not like the amount of hits his website will take for the first few hours of operation...

Well, then again, he's probably seeing the $$$ comin' in like a river flowing...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, the DIY has landed. But, there is incoming inspection, QA and some sorting out todo. I'd hate to sell any non compliant parts.

It won't be till next week will you see any of them posted. Till then, I need to go thru the whole lot and inspect everything. I'm sure I should have something on the site hopefully this weekend.

Everything is here now. 1X123, 2X123, 3X123, heads etc. The only thing we don't have is Madmax converter boards. You will be able to get the Badboy and Wizards right away, but, the Madmaxs are due in or lost in the shuffle somewhere. Sorry for the delay. Please bear with us just a wee bit more.