• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: ARC6 w/GUARDED SLEEVE

EEG

Newly Enlightened
arc61.jpg

myarc6j.jpg

I purchased this in February and just last night had to replace the original primary. Most of the use has been playing with settings and a little real light use. Box included. PRICE: $230 $200

SOLD to heckboy

Payment is through paypal only. No E-Checks. PM for paypal info.

Shipping to United States of America (USA) addresses only. Shipping by insured priority mail included in price. I am not responsible for any loss by USPS.

No trades.

Please post "I'll take it" to reserve item followed by prompt payment.

Last edited:

EEG

Newly Enlightened
Drop to my lowest price-$200

Let's just go as low as I can take. That's a $60 hit for me and $60 savings for you.

This is a great light with a great beam. I really don't want rid of it but need cash for a home improvement.

EEG

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC6 w/GUARDED SLEEVE

I have only carried it a few times. No dings or anything just as received new.

The head is the typical darker than the body but not bad to me anyway. I did notice the pics with all the flash show some spots on the body and those are where I think the box maybe polished those areas during transport. I received a no guard body by mistake the first time and it had them as well. You will not even notice them if you are not looking for them. I just looked at them outside and the light needs to be just right to notice them so they don't bother me.

This is more on this than required but better too much than not enough.

heckboy

Enlightened

I'll take it. To whom should I send payment?

Later,
HB

EEG

Newly Enlightened

Taking the light to post office in about 30 mins.

Thanks heckboy.