• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED! Titanium Nitecore D10 TRADED!

jhanko

Enlightened
TRADED! Here's a beauty. 100% 6AL-4V titanium. Buttery smooth threads. Nine blue tritium vials. Eight around the body, one in the piston. This one has a Q3-5A warm tint LED. No disappointments guaranteed. $450 shipped or trade for ABSOLUTELY MINT Surefire Titan. CONUS only. My Paypal address is jhankoatcomcastdotnet. Thanks for looking! TRADED!

tid101001.jpg

tid101002.jpg

tid101003.jpg

tid101004.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS/Trade: Titanium Nitecore D10

Man I want that light! :eek:

I have a near mint Titan, looks new. I would rate it 97% for the lightest carry marks, the funny thing is, I havent carried this titan... I have the box and everything. #679

It was a replacement form Surefire after my first one acted up. I will throw in a lightly used Surefire E2DL (Looks new also) to sweeten the pot.

The only bummer is I am going out of town in the AM and cant ship until Monday.

Worst case we trade back if you aint happy.

Let me know via EM, bullred(at)cox(dot)net

:thanks:

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: FS/Trade: Titanium Nitecore D10

Man I want that light! :eek:

I have a near mint Titan, looks new. I would rate it 97% for the lightest carry marks, the funny thing is, I havent carried this titan... I have the box and everything. #679

It was a replacement form Surefire after my first one acted up. I will throw in a lightly used Surefire E2DL (Looks new also) to sweeten the pot.

Let's do it. Keep the E2DL. My pot is sweet enough...:naughty: PM sent. Thanks,

Jeff

supasizefries

Enlightened
Damn! Another one that got away. :whistle: I gotta say, IMHO, this is one of the best looking lights out there right now. I want one so bad! :hitit:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Ti D10 received today, man this is nice!!!

I love the interface and size of the D10, but the stock body with clip was pretty darn ugly IMO.

Hanko's machining is flawless, the threads are the smoothest out of any, I repeat, any Ti light I haveever used. The tritium slots are perfectly spaced and the vials are epoxied in and the epoxy (seems) to be buffed until smooth with the body.

And the warm emitter to boot, I give it a 10 out of 10! :hitit:

Thanks Jeff. :party:

jhanko

Enlightened
The Titan arrived today. Shame on you for throwing the E2DL in there! :devil:
Thanks for the smooth, honest transaction!

Jeff