Okay...enough is enough!!!

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where the $%#@ are the X1's and Sonics!? First we were told at the end of March. Next we were told late spring. Then we were told the last week of May...well, guess what...IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF MAY!!! So where ARE they!? (there...now I feel better... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif)

PJD

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
PJD,
Early summer is what I heard (starts 21 June) I will be replacing my Streamlight Batonlight (hate the thing, giving it away) the X1 will take the Batonlights place. Getting edgy but have spare N cells so I can wait a few weeks.
The Sonic is one interesting light, wonder how well it compares with the Arc AAA? Will probably go with the Arc AAA as it is a standard on the CPF.
Breath deeply, relax...count back from ten...feel the stress flow out of your finger tips...dream of 25 watt Luxeons that run off of one AAA for three hours...ponder a Titanium X1 with a Luxeon 1W.... relax /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I pre-ordered my X1 from www.tadgear.com and e-mailed Evan from that site yesterday. I got a response today that said he was supposed to receive his first shipment during the first part of May, but that date was pushed back...now he doesn't know WHEN he's getting them. Oh well...such is the life of a flashoholic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif. Thanx for the advice BentheadTX...I'm breathing deeply now...

PJD

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
PJD said:
Where the $%#@ are the X1's and Sonics!? First we were told at the end of March. Next we were told late spring. Then we were told the last week of May...well, guess what...IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF MAY!!! So where ARE they!? (there...now I feel better... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif)

PJD

[/ QUOTE ]

They are doing far better than SureFire has done in the past....but then that's hardly praise.....

SureFire finally started shipping the MN02 lamp more than a YEAR after they announced it.

That's going to be a tough record to beat! But SureFire is apparantly trying, with the KL4 and Z57....! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif