Favorite AAA

What's Your Favorite AAA?

• Total voters

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the surge of interest in AAA lights, a poll might be a good idea to gauge and to recommend once and for all the more popular choices. There have been many posts regarding AAA lights showing diverse preferences from users, but no poll so far (none that I can find) to put them together. This list is by no means exhaustive, but what I think are the models mostly owned here. So, vote away. :popcorn:

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
my pick is a custom not listed: Millermods (Arc) 1.5W-25mA Cree XRE R2

my other AAA 'lights (see sig-line below) are all close seconds because each offers something very different.

Flic

Enlightened
I have to vote for the ARCMania Extreme III. Amazing light. And now it's avaliable in warm white, neutral white, red-orange and red. Who else can claim that?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to vote for the ARCMania Extreme III. Amazing light. And now it's avaliable in warm white, neutral white, red-orange and red. Who else can claim that?

I knew I forgot something... :ohgeez: :whoopin:

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite is the Fenix-Stream. A Fenix L0D head on a Streamlight Microstream body making it a forward clicky.

lodheadmicrostreambodyyd1.jpg

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do all the fenix's get lumped together? The E01 and LOD are totally different.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
How can you ask such a question? I have at least 6 favorites in my AAA collection.

Ah yes. :crackup:
Just for you, how about which AAA light is the one you used the most?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Fenix won out for now. Had one with me for many years. An Arc's been there, too, but I believe Fenix has more to offer for the money. In a few weeks, though, I assume I'll be changing my opinion to the new LiteFlux LF2XT.

Geoff

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
A poll like this is not really helpful because people will vote for what they have.

oldpal

Enlightened
My favorite is the Fenix-Stream. A Fenix L0D head on a Streamlight Microstream body making it a forward clicky.

lodheadmicrostreambodyyd1.jpg

That looks interesting. I might like to try it. I'll search around for a place to buy the Fenix L0D head.

Hugh