• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2nd Wave of Ti Sapphire **SOLD**

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

This is the second wave of the Ti Sapphire AAA light offered by me. My hope and intent is to process the e-mail orders for these on a first received/ first processed basis and ideally the response to your e-mail order will be a notification of shipment. I don't want to add to the number of communications by sending an acknowledgment prior to generating the postage notification.

DSC_1847.jpg

These lights are available on first come first serve basis; as determined by e-mail orders I receive which are clear, concise and include the must have information:

In the subject line of the E-mail please state: Sapphire
Your CPF name
(if you have one)
Your real name and mailing address
phone number if international shipment
Any exceptions to standard shipping, which is priority mail.
If the shipment is domestic and you want insurance, please so state. (No insurance offered on international shipments)

For my general info on how I process these offerings, please refer to THIS THREAD. For more information on the Sapphire, please review THIS THREAD.

All of these lights sport some tool marks and various cosmetic singularities. Some may be obvious and some you may need to look closely for.

If you receive one of these lights and decide that it does not meet your expectation then you can either lower your expectations or simply send the light back for a full refund. I won't offer an exchange for probably obvious reasons. (please don't abuse this offer)

Like all of my Ti lights, the Sapphire is designed to be sealed from the environment and external pressure but I make no claim or suggestion that it is a dive or underwater light. Take it under water and you are on your own. (I do :eek: )

Sapphire - $150 plus shipping*

* shipping is via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation or Global Priority mail. If you wish shipping via an alternative method, or signature confirmation or insurance on domestic shipments only, please specify in your e-mail order.

Additionally, I will be launching a test "wavelet" for a few of the Sapphire Mule's later today. It will be a separate wave thread. The Sapphire Mule's will go for $165 for those curious. More after I eat lunch and see if I got any usable photos today. (I had an octopus try to take a Sapphire away from me. :crackup:)

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

DDS

Enlightened
Re: 2nd Wave of Ti Sapphire

Email sent for two
Thanks! Dave

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,
I need to get the wavelet posted on the Sapphire Mules and then I will put on my shipping hat and get moving on these orders. I did take a look at some photos today and you might get a kick out of this one:

DSC_2945.jpg

These lights will be shipped with no lanyard or anything attached to the tail but as the image above shows, it's not a bad idea to consider some form of tethering or attachment! The large Ti split ring put the advantage in my favor and I prevailed. The octopus did pull the light until my hand was sucked into the reef but I didn't let go! He also had a tentacle on the back of my hand which you can't see in the image. These guys are strong! :)

Between the large split ring and the Sapphire is a new and revised 20 mm Ti clip sample that I am real happy with. I will be getting them in in a few weeks and will notify the dealers. When I get a chance, I will photo document the clip and make some comments on it as it relates to a potential clip to be used with the sapphire.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys,
I need to get the wavelet posted on the Sapphire Mules and then I will put on my shipping hat and get moving on these orders. I did take a look at some photos today and you might get a kick out of this one:

DSC_2945Pointer.jpg

These lights will be shipped with no lanyard or anything attached to the tail but as the image above shows, it's not a bad idea to consider some form of tethering or attachment! The large Ti split ring put the advantage in my favor and I prevailed. The octopus did pull the light until my hand was sucked into the reef but I didn't let go! He also had a tentacle on the back of my hand which you can't see in the image. These guys are strong! :)

Between the large split ring and the Sapphire is a new and revised 20 mm Ti clip sample that I am real happy with. I will be getting them in in a few weeks and will notify the dealers. When I get a chance, I will photo document the clip and make some comments on it as it relates to a potential clip to be used with the sapphire.

Don, where I have placed the arrowhead, is this the "new and revised 20 mm Ti clip sample"?

David