• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD McGizmo Ti Mule SOLD

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

For sale McGizmo Ti Mule PD :eek:

This light is in mint condition and has never been carried or used in any way.

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

$450 SOLD
Including paypal fees and shipping anywhere in the world*

Usual term and conditions apply:

First to post here in this thread 'I'll take it' gets it.
Questions by PM don't count as place holders.

Please pay by PayPal to gjr (at) cavalrybarn (dot) com pretty quick after you say 'I'll take it' No E'Cheques thanks.

*Price includes shipping by Special delivery with insurance in the UK and tracked shipping with no insurance anywhere else in the world.
Once I have posted the light I can't be responsible for loss or damage in the post (but I have never lost anything yet)
ohgeez.gif

Thanks for looking
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS McGizmo Ti Mule

alright, now yer just showin' off!

:(

After a lot of thought I decided that I can't justify having duplicate lights where the duplicate is a shelf queen.

I use most of my lights and I have a few that are duplicates where both are in use :whistle:but duplicate shelf queens have just got to go :)

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will add FREE insurance on this light when shipped to the USA , UK, AUS, NZ or Europe. :thumbsup: (If the buyer wants!)

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned

Great light, really great seller - Very suprised this one is still here! :popcorn:

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened

I don't know the details about this light but I've always admired it...so...I'LL TAKE IT!!

Sending PP now...

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened

Sheooooot, man! I was thinking about posting a WTB for one of these, and here I am missing this one. D'oh!

Anyway, I would have needed to trade anyway. Too many toys, not enough money. :mecry:

Great pull, gsegelk :thumbsup:

If you decide to get rid of it, let me know. I'd like the chance to try and woo it away from you with some good trade fodder. ;)

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened

:wave:Thanks! Like a lot of people, this is the light that originally got me interested in Mules and I've been looking for a good setup for a while...perfect timing!! I'll definitely let you know if I'm looking to unload it!

Sheooooot, man! I was thinking about posting a WTB for one of these, and here I am missing this one. D'oh!

Anyway, I would have needed to trade anyway. Too many toys, not enough money. :mecry:

Great pull, gsegelk :thumbsup:

If you decide to get rid of it, let me know. I'd like the chance to try and woo it away from you with some good trade fodder. ;)

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for not posting sooner but I received the light in perfect condition this past Saturday! Thanks for delaying shipment and also for the great communication!

As I mentioned, this is my first mule and I'm really liking it so far. I was really surprised to see how small it was...I should have realized this being that it is a 1xCR123 host. That's not a gripe or anything...just an observation.

Thanks again!