2AA light with long clip?

bestcounsel

Enlightened
Hey guys, I have been looking for a light that takes 2AA and has a long clip. I am looking for a light to use when i travel. I like to fly through check in and dont want to be stoped for carrying 123 batts....

I have been looking at the Fenix TK20....(i dont own a fenix yet). I ususally carry a SF E2L with rech 3.7's. but do not want to carry a 123 light through bag check at airports...

Thanks

Muddquez

Newly Enlightened
If you're looking for something to carry in your pocket the Nitecore D20 with it's clip position rides in your front pocket surprisingly well. It has a very useful beam also.

bestcounsel

Enlightened
I forgot to mention i like to carry in my back pocket (left/weakside) in plain clothes or suits. My E2l is near perfect...if i could just find a 2 AA light the same...

alohaluau

Newly Enlightened
Hi bestcounsel,

My Eagletac P10A2 arrived today, it comes with a clip and also a holster, maybe it is something you are looking for?

I'm planning to leave my Tiablo A9 at home (uses CR123) and use the P10A2 to travel interstate with by plane, don't know if the clip is long enough for you though.

Haven't tested the flashlight in the dark yet, but according to some of the reviews it is one of the brightest 2xAA flashlights out there, which was one of the reasons I've ordered one. :grin2:

I will be carrying some rechargeable LSD NiMH with me.

Cheers,
Luau

bestcounsel

Enlightened
i think im going to try the Fenix Tk20....i have never owned one and want to see what everyone is talking about....Monocrom....i have seen those rayovacs at walmart and target....ill probably buy one of those too when i see them on sale