• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Franken-Aleph 19 SOLD

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to put up for sale, my recently retired School edc flashlight.

(First on the left)

It is a "Frankenstein Flashlight" consisting of:

-Mirage Man Aleph 19 head (includes McR-19XR, Sapphire lens, and crenellated bezel) Original Sales Thread

-McClickie 1x123 Pak Wave Thread

-Sandwich Shoppe :bow:--->(Wayne) GDuP cree Light Engine Purchased from the Shoppe

Description:
I am the original owner of the light, and have used it for edc during my first two years of college. (Basically this flashlight is a USER) As such there are hairline scratches (patina?) on the head, and a nick on the bezel as well as the tail. I am the only one that has handled the torch, and other than falling over on a few desk tops, the flashlight is in good condition.(No major falls from arm height to parking lot/classroom/volleyball court floor):faint: The UI is one of the best IMO and the "Death Grip Clip" keeps the light secured in your pocket/waistband. Like many of you I find the non knurled surface to be deceptively grippy in the hand, yet gentle on your clothing. The Cree/McR19 combo makes for an excellent thrower, while having three levels helps preserve battery life. Likes to be fed cr123 or R123

SPF: $300 (includes insured Express USPS shipping)

(Although I want to save this I do know everyone likes the Ti/Trit combo, I can also throw in a Steve L assembled PEU SS bezel w/B@RT Ice-Blue Trits) +$50

US Sale only, as I do not have a paypal account, payment must be USPS Money Order only please. I will ship flashlight as soon as I receive payment. Once package is in the hands of the USPS, I am no longer held responsible for package.
I am more of a buyer than a seller, so if you have any concerns, please PM and/or email me and I can point you to some people I have dealt with in the past.
Please feel free to ask any questions through PM/email or this thread.

Thank you for checking out my thread!:wave:

-Mayo

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Franken-Aleph 19

Not the Bezel too:D. That's a very nice combination my friend!!! Good Luck with your Sale. The Frogman is a Great Guy to deal with!!!:thumbsup:

Cheers,
Steve

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Crap, like I need this!!!

But I'll take it.

PM me for more information on shipping and receiving!

Joseph

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok folks, this Ti Torch is SPF

Thank you for your interest!:thanks:

-Mayo