MISSING: Wee Ti

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Noooo... I went to use my Wee Ti 80 with blue trits to look at the tyre size on a car and found it missing from my keyring! The last time I used it was to loacte a lost body clip on my brother's radio controlled car at my parents' house on Monday night. I have looked everywhere I have been since then. Unfortunately, the road sweepers have been past my house since Monday night.:shakehead

Last edited:

steel

Newly Enlightened
very sorry to hear that mike if i ever loose my raw ns 200/20 i think i would have to replace it straight away, you might be lucky enough to find it yet tho! Good luck on your search. Never been a big fan of putting lights on a keychain tho it allways seems to be the first thing i loose.

Tim W

Enlightened
Just curious if the WHOLE thing was missing, or just the body?

I love my Wee NS, but don't carry it much as I don't really trust that the body wont unscrew from the cap just from vibration.:confused:

Tim

gollum

Enlightened
This is a terrible tragedy :mecry::mecry::mecry:

if you haven't already looked...

Try the laundry basket
washing machine area...underneath aswell
last pants pockets
among bed linen
under bed
in rubbish bin(s)
around car seat under inbetween
and where the handbrake sleeve is for gaps etc...
loose carpet folds etc...
wait for a night with no moon and borrow someones night vision goggles

hope you get lucky :candle:

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have looked everywhere for it. It was the whoel thing, including swivel attachment and clip. I unclipped it from my keyring to search for something, and then I do not remember if I clipped it back on. At least if someone has stolen it, they will probably be completely flumouxed when it comes to replacing the battery. I have pictures circulating at work in the hope someone has seen it.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
My lanyard broke off some time ago from my Ti Wee and I am most fortunate I never had the Wee as a keychain light. I guess bending back and forth fatigued the wire inside and eventually it broke.

karl

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am so sorry to hear about the loss.:mecry:
I have purchased a small "Rip-offs" pager holster to carry my Wee outside the home. I have not taken my original, nor Silver Wee outside since they arrived. I have attached my Silver Wee to a silver chain that I would somehow attach to the holster. I have had "MAJOR unscrewing problems" with Peak LED lights, so I would hate to lose a $100-300 light that way. Of course the Wee's size does sugggest a keychain carry option, but I woud not do it for other reasons as well like breaking the trint vials if you ever drop your keys. For the last 3 months ( since my Fenix P1 D CE went back to the factory for repairs) I have been EDCing my Raw Ns and recently added a Al version in GREEN!:crazy:. My keys get dropped almost daily. Both lights are fine. If you replace the Wee, you should know Rob is a great guy who will insert the colour LED of your choice.:twothumbs

Last edited:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
My lanyard broke off some time ago from my Ti Wee and I am most fortunate I never had the Wee as a keychain light. I guess bending back and forth fatigued the wire inside and eventually it broke.
karl

The same thing hapenned to my Ns today! It has been on keychain EDC duty for a few months. It dropped onto the asphalt and I picked it up and put it in my pocket (It still works fine):twothumbs

So for folks who rigorously EDC a Raw, Ns or Wee.... watch out for a break. I attempted some fail safe redundacy using fishing line.

Perhaps Rob can fabricate a titanium cable so it could be nearly breakproof:D