• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**:McGizmo Ti PD-S (6 Flute) with an AOTH Holester and PEU Bezel **SOLD**

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD McGizmo 6 Flute Ti PD-S $610.00 $600.00 Shipped
Insured Priority Mail with DC.

I have up for sale a beautiful McGizmo 6 Flute Ti PD-S Package in Very Good Condition. I received from Griff last Thursday. This beauty was modified by DarkZero (Will). It had the Drive Current increased to 1 amp on high, while Low was left alone. The Lux III was replaced with a SSC P4 (I believe it's a USWOH). A very nicely centered LED, very bright, excellent tint, beautiful Ti PD-S beam. The Ti PD-S comes with the Green Tritted PEU Bezel, Green Trit in the piston, and the AOTH Beaver Tail Holester with a flap and clip, exactly as received from Griff in this thread. I paid $597 and change. I'm only asking for what I paid plus shipping ($597.00+$13.00-Insured Priority Mail with DC) and I'll eat the Paypal fees. Reason for Selling: To fund another project that just came up this weekend:shakehead. SOLD

Flashlights774.jpg

Flashlights775.jpg

Flashlights780.jpg

Flashlights767.jpg

Flashlights768.jpg

Flashlights784.jpg

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) US Only.

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for Looking,

Steve

Last edited:
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S (6 Flute)

Steve, you're incorrigible. You might have flashaholism even worse than me. :poke:

I think griff oughta buy it back. This was his first ever Ti light and, in fact, the very light, once owned by me, that introduced me to griff in the first place. Come to think of it, that was a very bad influence. Maybe he shouldn't buy it back. :devil:

Regardless, it's a super light and will make someone a very happy camper.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Steve, you're incorrigible. You might have flashaholism even worse than me. :poke:

I think griff oughta buy it back. This was his first ever Ti light and, in fact, the very light, once owned by me, that introduced me to griff in the first place. Come to think of it, that was a very bad influence. Maybe he shouldn't buy it back. :devil:

Hi Dad,:wave:

I think you may just be right;):grin2:. At least I'm in Good Company!!!:)

Cheers,
Steve

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S (6 Flute) with an AOTH Holester

Great Light!
Great Price!
Great seller!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Barry, I appreciate it!!!:thanks:

Cheers,
Steve

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Steve!!
Thats a killer package:hitit::hitit::hitit:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Neale,

You get first dibs on the AOTH if the New Owner of the Ti PD-S would prefer to buy the light only. Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

Edit: This is really a very nice turnkey package. Everything you need is here. I'll even throw in a Brand New Panasonic CR123.

Cheers,
Steve
If someone wants the light but not the AOTH Holester - I'd like the Holester

I won't hold my breath though...

Snow

Enlightened

Wanna buy it and trade for my brass Peak Rainier? I'll even throw in an A2!! :nana:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S (6 Flute) with an AOTH Holester and PEU Bezel

Lets try the whole package for 600.00 Shipped.

A word about the pricing: A 6 flute Ti PD-S usually goes for $525-$550 range. A used AOTH Beaver Tail Holester with flap goes for ~$90.00. A used PEU Bezel goes for ~$55.00-$60.00, a DZ mod goes for at the very least $50.00, plus throw in another ~$20.00 for PP fees and ~$13.00 for shipping:faint:(After typing all that, I think I should raise the price;):grin2:). This really is a Very Good Deal!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited: