• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - ROP low bulbs

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
WTB - ROP low bulbs (3854L)

Hi,

I am after some (about 5) ROP 3854 low bulbs. If anyone has any spares they want to sell, please PM me.

I have one brand new ROP high bulb available for trade for ROP low. Also I will go halves in some new bulbs if someone is willing to split the cost.

This is the original 6v 3854L bulb, not the 7.2v 3853 ones.

Cheers,
Nova

Last edited:

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Oops, posted this in the wrong place,:tinfoil: this was supposed to go in Custom BST. Can a mod please move this.

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Bump. Looking for some more bulbs.

I got some from S.E.G but I seem to be building more ROP low lights so need a few more spare bulbs.

If anyone has some they want to sell please shoot me a PM (give-aways are nice too :devil:)

Cheers,
Nova

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Hi,

I am after some (about 5) ROP low bulbs. If anyone has any spares they want to sell, please PM me.

I have one brand new ROP high bulb available for trade for ROP low. Also I will go halves in some new bulbs if someone is willing to split the cost. This is the original 6v 3854 bulbs, not the 7.2v 3853 ones.

Cheers,
Nova

Nova, you should clarify what you are looking for. Your saying "ROP low" to me means the 3853 bulb. All four of these bulbs are "ROP Bulbs":

3854-H
3854-L
3853-H
3853-L

You should use that naming so people understand what model you mean. I think you mean 3854-L, but I'm not sure.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nova-I have 2 of these bulbs that I have never used and have no use for-I only use the highs.You can have them at no cost.PM me with your mailing address and I will mail them to you at my expense.

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Wow, thanks. I wasn't expecting freebies. PM sent.

Anyone else have some spare 3854L's?

Cheers,
Nova

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Nova-I have 2 of these bulbs that I have never used and have no use for-I only use the highs.You can have them at no cost.PM me with your mailing address and I will mail them to you at my expense.
They arrived yesterday, thanks again, you have been very generous.

Cheers,
Nova

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
From Canada to Oz.

Nice one ANDREAS. :thumbsup:

A wonderful example of true CPF spirit.

Well done Sir.

Last edited: