• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Arc4 clip

greenLED

Flashaholic
As stated. Preferrably as new, or close to it, with proper screws.

Brownie points for those little hex screws to fill in the holes when the clip is not in use.

:thanks:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the Arc 4 clip the same as the HDS clips?

greenLED

Flashaholic
Is the Arc 4 clip the same as the HDS clips?
I've never been big on HDS lights, so I'm not sure. However, I seem to recall there was a slight difference?...or at least to the point where some clips wouldn't fit the "other" brand.

fairway1

Newly Enlightened
I have one that was modded to fit a Ra Clicky. I also have the proper screws that go with it. Are you still looking for one?

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc4 clip has a deeper pocket carry than a regular HDS clip. Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

If you want an HDS clip I have some extras of those. Or buy the HDS I have in the BST and I'll include the Arc clip and the extra screws you're looking for :)

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc4 clip has a deeper pocket carry than a regular HDS clip. Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

If you want an HDS clip I have some extras of those. Or buy the HDS I have in the BST and I'll include the Arc clip and the extra screws you're looking for :)

I have HDS clips that are std AND deep carry, that is why I was wondering if the hole pattern was the same.