• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS HA Black Griffin. SOLD - TO THE INSTIGATOR

Ganp

Enlightened
Sold

Information on Griffins can be found here, but briefly, they are E/Aleph head fitting and C series tail, with a 1" diameter body which takes 1xRCR123 battery. This one is finished in HA satin black, and has a brass bezel.

IMG_0192.jpg

The light engine has a Cree XR-E WH tint R2 Led with a GD1000 driver. Used with an AW RCR123 protected battery this combination gives continuous constant maximum light output for approximately 25 minutes - depending on the state of the battery.

The beam does show 'Cree rings' when shone on a wall, but they are not problematic in normal use - IMHO. The reflector throws almost as well as an McR27, and has the wide spill of an McR38. There are some beamshots here.

A McClickie switch modified with a larger contact ring is fitted in the tailcap. The ring can be installed on a new switch should the mechanism ever need replacing.

Please PM me if you require any further information.

Price including international shipping with insurance is $290.00.
The first "I'll take it" posted here will take priority only if followed with a prompt PM.

Thanks for looking,
Colin.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS HA Black Griffin.

I sure wold have liked that one! :duh2: to slow........................

gollum

Enlightened

my favourite...Colin is a true artist

congrats to Griff

The Coach

Enlightened

Nice score Griff. :twothumbs How weird is that, Griff gets a Griffin? :thinking: I have a bare Al one and love it, but this one really looks good. Glad you saw it first. :devil:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit:
This was a "Namesake" Light that I let get away the first time but.......not this time!!!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

I'll take the back-up.... but fully realize that Griff probably will get it. Never know.... there might be two of them!!!

Latest posts