Toy Flashlights

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanted to share my latest toy flashlight. Yes it is a TOY. not really a flashlight but pretty bright. The leds in the head and hands are lke the photon lights, once you remove the head and hands to reveal the leds underneath.

dsc1209f.jpg

dsc1214.jpg

dsc1215.jpg

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Niceeeee.....
To activate the hand-mounted repulsor, change it to P7, add a reflector around it and you're done. ;)

DM51

Flashaholic
Nice body armor. The helmet looks a little tight, though. Does it give you a headache? LOL

munchs

Newly Enlightened
Where can I get one?

That's the best ironman toy I've seen so far. Love that leds on the body :cool:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha I wonder if you could crank up the output. It is powered by three cell coin batterys. 3xAG1 for the hands and 3xAG9 for the head and chest.

It is 1:6 scale by a Hong Kong comapny, Hot Toys. they make a bunch of cool stuff. But they aren't cheap. this little "flashlight" cost me $160.

If you are interested his missile/rocket launcher opens on his arm and he has flight control surfaces that open on his back and legs.

more pics
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/toyark/238311-hot-toys-ironman.html#post3701191

Nice body armor. The helmet looks a little tight, though. Does it give you a headache? LOL

haha, if it does you can take it off and pop on the Tony Stark/Robert Downey Jr. head
dsc1216.jpg

Last edited:

ninjaboigt

Enlightened
lol thats funny stuff,

yea i thought it would be over 100, its a nice looking toy!
i would probably have to pass...

munchs

Newly Enlightened
That company makes toys of some serious quality:drool: I'll have to wait and see for one though...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info!

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
did anyone else see the video of a guy who acutally made one of those hand repulsors for his own hand? used an LED with a variable resistor connected to some thingamajig. It looked really cool

Crenshaw