Lummi Wee - how bright is yours?

reeso

Newly Enlightened
I can't decide which brightness to buy. I know I can buy spare light engines but I don't want to be swapping those every minute!!

So what has everybody got? Does anyone have any beamshots?

Thanks fellow Lummi owners :wave:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
If its any help, I started out with a 25, which was great for all the things one might like to use a wee for. But I longed to see how much power it was possible to put into one of these, so I bought a 100 light engine - wow!

I went around wowing for a bit and then reverted to the 25, as I found it more useful - guess its about time I got a fifty, just to see ( I think Rob has a 50 on his one...)

Good luck choosing.

rockz4532

Enlightened
I can't decide which brightness to buy. I know I can buy spare light engines but I don't want to be swapping those every minute!!

So what has everybody got? Does anyone have any beamshots?

Thanks fellow Lummi owners :wave:

The standard CPF opinion...Buy all Three!!!

But I also agree that 25 lumens should be good for most tasks, nobody is gonna use a wee for a weaponlight or searchlight.

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
I think a 100 lumens LE is a must have, all the power in 1.4 inch, only with this you will get a first wow!!! by you, and then you will hear it by all of your friends.

A 25 lumens LE is good for daily use, and continous use avoiding overheating.

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I got the 50 lumen version with the warm tint. Can't tell you anything else about since I haven't received my light yet. :D

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I started with a 50L and ended up buying a second Wee with a 100L, and buying a seperate 25L.

After owning this lot for almost a year I'd say the 25 lumen is the most useful. You get 90 minutes of runtime and it's plenty bright for the intended purpose of the light. The 100L is certainly fun so you'll want to have a play with that.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
But I also agree that 25 lumens should be good for most tasks, nobody is gonna use a wee for a weaponlight or searchlight.

The 25 lumen version is right for any home or low range chore and still provides an acceptable runtime (50-60 min). :cool:

This is a comparison pic posted by Veleno on CPFItalia some time ago:

:cool:

reeso

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all your replies and thanks a lot Kilovolt for those beamshots.

I have decided on a 25 for everyday use with a 100 for WOW factor.

Damn you Rob for offering a swappable light engine ;):thumbsup: