• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

KnurlyMan Custom Made RCR123 Light For Sale

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
The KnurlyMan -- RCR123 Twisty

I started work on this light some time ago, but never got around to finishing it until today. :devil:

It is the only piece of Titanium that I have ever successfully knurled--cut knurled to be exact. And I think I ruined the cutting knurls in doing the piece--that's how tough Ti can be.

This is CP Ti, i.e., commercially pure Titanium, so it is a tad softer than the more commonly used 6AL4V, but still pretty tough. The light has a GD750 driver with a Seoul P4 U2SW0H and a Khatod stippled reflector. While a very snug fit, I did get an RCR123 battery in there, too. :)

The twisty does have some O-rings, but is not completely sealed, as I had some issues with the threading of the two pieces, so the battery tube actually screws into the LE. Not a big deal, if you don't plan to use it in a downpour.

On to the pics:

KnurlyGuy-1S.jpg

KnurlyGuy-Vert.jpg

KnurlyGuy-3s.jpg

As you can see in the last photo, the knurls are fully formed, albeit polished and smooth to the touch. Dimension: 68mm long by 19mm in diameter.

Price: $700.00; shipped postpaid world-wide via First Class Mail. Insurance and/or tracking charges would be extra.

PayPal cash to: PayCashPal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal with credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Since PayPal often does not forward your payment details, please send an e-mail to fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com noting what you are ordering.

Thanks.