My RAW arrived!

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my Raw al...

This little flashlight is amazing. It is almost as bright as my Nitecore Extreme. Totally blows away my fenix LD series lights. Runtime is short, but it has a nice low mode, should last at least 1 hour..

It is my new EDC. Now i must try the Wee + trits. :naughty:

Did I say it was amazing? Amazing little flashlight.

jbot

Newly Enlightened
when did you order yours, richardcpf? i ordered mine beginning of may and i'm trying to figure out when i should expect to receive mine.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
when did you order yours, richardcpf? i ordered mine beginning of may and i'm trying to figure out when i should expect to receive mine.

lummi.co.uk

mine was a raw al 200/20 cool tint no trits

jbot

Newly Enlightened
i was actually trying to figure out when you ordered your light so i can try to figure out when i would get mine, since he always says it'll be the end of whatever week i ask him.

gelhard

Newly Enlightened
i was actually trying to figure out when you ordered your light so i can try to figure out when i would get mine, since he always says it'll be the end of whatever week i ask him.
+1 I get the same answer wen I ask and I ordered mine the end of April.

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
jbpt + gelhard, you will definately get your lights. Rob is a good guy and always delivers to his promises - I ordered a lot of stuff from him last year and was nothing less than pleased at not only the goods but also the level of service I got.

I think Lummi has just been set back by suppliers letting him down especially with shipments of batteries. Be patient - good things come to those that wait :)

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
jbpt + gelhard, you will definately get your lights. Rob is a good guy and always delivers to his promises - I ordered a lot of stuff from him last year and was nothing less than pleased at not only the goods but also the level of service I got.

I think Lummi has just been set back by suppliers letting him down especially with shipments of batteries. Be patient - good things come to those that wait :)

I agree totally

BVH

Flashaholic
I just ordered my 4th RAW a few days ago. I get a new one whenever the Lumens at a given Watt doubles. People just can't believe the light coming from these.

I have always liked a very short turn to go from low to high. If the new one is like the previous 2-stage lights, there's a small pin on the battery side of the circuit board. You can very, very carefully file down the pin just a little to reduce the degrees of turn required to go from low to high. IIRC, stock is between 1/2 to 3/4 turn. I have mine down to no more than 1/6 turn. If you do the mod, just make a few file strokes with a point file and then try it. Do it in very small steps. You don't want to go too far and loose your low setting.

Last edited:

rmg

Newly Enlightened

I've been told more than once that everything is in stock and my order is shipping this week or next, but I never get it. I've been waiting since February.

Obviously, we don't all get the same level of service.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been told more than once that everything is in stock and my order is shipping this week or next, but I never get it. I've been waiting since February.

Obviously, we don't all get the same level of service.

Been waiting since Feb too. :ironic:

Rob said I got to wait for 10 more days for batts. I am counting down once again....

David Gretzmier

Newly Enlightened
It seems like I waited forever too. but my raw and wee were worth it. try to forget you ordered it, order a few more lights from other folks, then when it comes it is a nice surprise.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
If AW has them this is good news. The wee has an incredible beam, it'll light an average size room floor to ceiling. That SS Raw looks great!
More good news from Lummi :party:

Chucula

Newly Enlightened
In an email Rob mentioned he got the 10180 batteries and the 14250 batteries and chargers will arrive this week.