Need some help!!

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I need some help in getting my RA Clicky to have the button lock, have been trying without success, maybe someone who is really familar with that UI could give me a hint or whatever to do it. I do have to do reset and 20 clicks right? What after that? I'm confused and senile anyway! Many thanks!!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread has UI flowcharts for most of the programmable lights. Don't know if that helps or not. You can also try asking in a Ra Clickie thread, you can find one by searching in the LED section.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay let's see here.

You have already enabled customization by:
-Turning the light on.
-Unscrewing the tube until the battery turns off.
-Screwed the tube back in.
-Clicked 20 times, then pressed and held until the light displayed dim to bright, then turned off.

From there you have to:
-Turn the light on.
-Triple click, then hold and release.
-(It should be doing a long flash pattern after that.)
-Single click (should only be one more click) until you see a three flash pattern.
-Once you see the three flash pattern, you hold down the button until the light turns off.
-(You will have enabled the Button Lock feature.)

If you want to disable customization after this:
-Turn the light on.
-Triple click, then hold and release.
-(It should be doing a long flash pattern after that.)
-Single click (should be five clicks) until you see a dim to bright pattern.
-Once you see the dim to bright pattern, you hold down the button until the light turns off.
-(You will have disabled the customization feature.)

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys!! I had it working just fine and thought I would add another option (button lock) and just messed it up again!!! Those instructions are great and now I'm ok!!