Who grabs a bright light...

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
when watching bad B movies? I like watching cheesey horror movies late at night and one of the 1st things I grab along with my favorite beverage and snack is my bump in the night light. The movies drive my wife crazy especially when I light up the room periodically with my light!!!

I watched "Bloody Mary" last night with my trusty M2 by my side. My wife just mumbled something, rolled her eyes, and went to sleep.

kelmo

Lumenshroom

Newly Enlightened
I like to highlight the scary scenes by shining it up on my face to give that horror effect.

Then I tried this with a Malkoff 4X magmod. I now have a braille monitor.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
hahah! :crackup:

i guess its a sign that youre a flashaholic if you do that.

I usually end up with my Ex10 with Q3 5A, my Mag85, and some other lights to play with. More often than not, with some cleaning (septanol) liquid and my 3M microfibre clothes, and silicone lube.

Crenshaw

Snow

Enlightened
The M6 is by my side whenever I'm in my room, so yes. When I see scary movies in the theater, I usually bring the Novatac or A2.

Illum

Flashaholic
yep...especially when the lights are turned off with only the TV on, and ceiling bounce the darn thing if I hear a noise from somewhere else...then quickly pointing the light source to it

Last edited:

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're by yourself (or have a real understanding family present), you can also grab your favorite weapon. Something appropriate for the monster, if possible, but not necessary.

No bullets, though.....

Glasstream15

Newly Enlightened
I frequently have my Streamlight TLR2 handy when watching scary movies,

You know the TLR2, it's attached to my Glock 19. So far there are no holes in anything that is not supposed to have holes.:D

SilentK

Enlightened
If you're by yourself (or have a real understanding family present), you can also grab your favorite weapon. Something appropriate for the monster, if possible, but not necessary.

No bullets, though.....

Did that before. Except i was younger and it was only a pellet gun though. That was back in the mini mag days....