• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Huge Ti Deal! **SOLD**

donn_

Flashaholic
I'm pulling this one out of the Ti thread...to get rid of it. Offered at much less than I paid for it. This is a serious bargain.

Gorgeous Aleph 19 Clone by Mirage_Man! 9 very fine radius-bottom grooves in the head and 9 more in the body. A great look and a great grip. Smooth Ti bezel ring and soft-button tailcap. GDuP Cree light engine. McR19XR reflector and sapphire lens. Just add battery.

$499$420$350+ PPI **SOLD**

First, my typical sterile indoor shots, but this time without flash and under daylight flourescent light:

(Click to enlarge)

Next, at the suggestion of one of the forum's fine photographers, outdoor shots in early morning sun, with garden scenes including dew drops! :kiss:

(Click to enlarge)

I don't do PM....email and Paypal address is:

email.jpg

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Huge Ti Deal!

The LE is a Cree GDuP from the Sandwich Shoppe. It will run a primary 123 or a rechargeable 123. The rechargeable will be brighter than a primary.

If you put the head on a larger body, it can run on any single Li-Ion cell.

bf1

Enlightened

Great one time prices from a great seller.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

A truly great price..!
The beam of the A19 is one I realy miss...!

I wish I had the spare cash now but allmost everything is going to the *soon* baby coming.....

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

geeez if I wasn't having one in the process of being built I would be all over that. I love the 19.