New member saying hi...

blackandgolduk

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from the UK (living in London) and found this place after buying my first Mag and being a little underwhelmed. I've been browsing for a while and now think I've found a new hobby!

I'm a serial collector of watches, so tbh it's probably a good thing to have found a 'geeky' new niche to indulge! My girlfriend's already asking where all these torch bits are coing from - usual excuse applies 'oh, they've been in my toolbox for ages...' :cool:

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and hopefully I can learn a fair bit from you guys,

Cheers,

James
(blackandgolduk)

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
welcome, and watch your wallet!

I'd make a longer post, but I'm slightly busy atm with a review.. lol.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
My girlfriend's already asking where all these torch bits are coing from - usual excuse applies 'oh, they've been in my toolbox for ages...' :cool:

You've only been a member for three days and your already lying to your girlfriend about your flashlights???? You'll fit in just fine!!!!LOL
crackup.gif
crackup.gif
crackup.gif

If your girlfriend starts to demand you buy fewer lights just follow my advice in my sig line below.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi James and :welcome:

You will soon see like I did some time ago that collecting torches is a serious way to slow down with watches. Your wallet is actually going to love you ... :devil:

blackandgolduk

Newly Enlightened
Hi James and :welcome:

You will soon see like I did some time ago that collecting torches is a serious way to slow down with watches. Your wallet is actually going to love you ... :devil:

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! Kilovolt - the watch collection stands at 65 at the moment, the torches at 4 so there's a long way to go...

...I reckon with a bit of perseverance I'll get there :laughing: