Foxfury Rook
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

Default Re: SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by kelmo View Post
    I going to the mountains this weekend to do winter stuff with friends. In honor of we E-Series Fanatics I will take a E2O w/MN03 LA and a twisty switch as my handheld light.!

Perhaps an E1e will ride shotgun in my luggage...
    Kelmo...fer-shame, fer-shame...the E2O "only" uses the MN02....hence the "O" for outdoorsman, for "long runtime". Putting an MN03 in an E2O is blaphemous, to say the least!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marinemaster View Post
    Hi what is the lowest voltage the E1L two stage 3/45 lumens will turn on from 123 primaries ? Appreciated.
    Are you aiming for long runtime??? A battery vampire? The E1L, while having decent runtimes, isn't good at getting the most from a battery, thanks to the regulation. If you want something that will get the most out f yer batteries in the same form, go for a 4th/5th gen L1

Quote Originally Posted by LGT View Post
    Compared to some, feel like a newborn pup. Only have the E1E and E2E executive elite, along with an E1B backup. My favorite is the E2E. Uses it's 60 lumens quite well.
    Well...what you listed is most of the E-Series...so, yer off to a good start....

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by angelofwar View Post
    Kelmo...fer-shame, fer-shame...the E2O "only" uses the MN02....hence the "O" for outdoorsman, for "long runtime". Putting an MN03 in an E2O is blaphemous, to say the least!!!
    An extra-low output H-CRI LED pill would be nice too, if you can machine the brass base and DIY it

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by jh333233 View Post
    You should buy him a second-hand one instead of giving your own
    Are you kidding? That is not my style or his.
    Regards,
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    Are you kidding? That is not my style or his.
    Regards,
    Jerry
    Thank you. (for pointing out the obvious,[no sarcasm])
    My lightsWTB: Surefire: New/Used/Rare. Currently looking for everything Crosshairs + D2. Interesting trades available.Everybody, just send your lights directly to James - he'll end up with them anyhow, lol. -Kestrel

I have a few 6p's that I really like for size, operation, drop-in availability, etc. Given my like for the 6p's I picked up a used E2E out of curiosity partly generated from this thread. I really like it. Great size and fine light. Thanks.

Just stopping by this thread to show some love...

I received an E1E-BK (new logo) in the mail yesterday. I put a scout tailcap on it and called it a day I carried it to work today....it was AWESOME! I service copy machines and I need a good light source for looking into the machines and checking parts especially when the customer's environment has poor lighting.

I really enjoyed having an incandescent light. It made me feel...WARM

I will carry it tomorrow too!

S1LVA
    I used to be afraid of the dark. Now, the dark is afraid of me.

Flashaholic*

Thumbs up Re: SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

I have the same setup.

NICE!

Flashaholic*

I've done that to some E2E-BK and E1E-BK lights, too - great addition!

Quote Originally Posted by S1LVA View Post
    Just stopping by this thread to show some love...

I received an E1E-BK (new logo) in the mail yesterday. I put a scout tailcap on it and called it a day I carried it to work today....it was AWESOME! I service copy machines and I need a good light source for looking into the machines and checking parts especially when the customer's environment has poor lighting.

I really enjoyed having an incandescent light. It made me feel...WARM

I will carry it tomorrow too!

S1LVA
    MD3 | M6CB | Gladius/SSCP4 | A2-HA-WH | A2-HA-YG | A2-BK-WH | Z3/KT2 | M2 | C2 | 6Z | 6P | U2A | K2MS | E2e/KL4 BK | E2DL | E2D | E2L | L2 | Milky ML1/SSCP4 USWOH McR18j | L1-BK-RD | L1-HA-WH | L1-HA-WH Cree | L1-HA-RD | 3P | E1B | E1L | E1E-HA-BK | E1W | 618FA | G2

Just got a MilkySpit EXpurgator modded E2L back from Scott, and have an E1E on the way. Going ot have to post up pics as soon I can.
    I love my HDS/Ra Clicky... My only wish would be a 5th(accessible thru a 2click press) mode, and a 2AA tube.

Enlightened

Proud owner of the surefire e2dL, I recieved my v20 holster today and realized my light is too big, the holster is meant for the executive not the led version. I need the v90 I think is the name for the e2dL, but it's a quick detach and not a fixed loop like I prefer. does the Velcro wear out over time? I don't want the light to sag or have a chance of falling off my belt. I wana buy more lights, but first I gotta get everything needed to keep this one in good condition...next I need nyogel lube but i dont onow which variant. and I'm considering a lid cover because I use it for work in construction and it gets very dirty, it would be nice to keep the lense clean, too bad everything is so dang expensive
    Last edited by tacticaltony; 02-21-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by tacticaltony View Post
    ...I need the v90 I think is the name for the e2dL, but it's a quick detach and not a fixed loop like I prefer...
    Check out the Maxpedition 5" holster. That is what I use for my E2DL. And you can holster it bezel down.

kelmo

Enlightened

I like the fact that I can carry it bezel down, thanks alot

Flashaholic

Does anyone know where I can get tailcap shrouds for the e series anymore, havn't seen any for sale for awhile, would prefer SS or Ti, but delrin would work.

Enlightened

What's a shroud? Dumb question. But I'm a newb. an if u own an e series light, like I do, then I might need one too so I'll do some research tryna find it

Flashaholic

Hey tacticaltony,
    The shroud replaces the small ring that surrounds the rubber tailcap cover, it extends beyond the actual switch and allows tail standing and prevents accidental activation, they can be a nice accessory.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by tacticaltony View Post
    Proud owner of the surefire e2dL, I recieved my v20 holster today and realized my light is too big, the holster is meant for the executive not the led version. I need the v90 I think is the name for the e2dL, but it's a quick detach and not a fixed loop like I prefer. does the Velcro wear out over time? I don't want the light to sag or have a chance of falling off my belt. I wana buy more lights, but first I gotta get everything needed to keep this one in good condition...next I need nyogel lube but i dont onow which variant. and I'm considering a lid cover because I use it for work in construction and it gets very dirty, it would be nice to keep the lense clean, too bad everything is so dang expensive
    I use a Blade Tech flashlight holder to carry my E2DL. The one I have uses a belt clip, but the clip is quite secure. The tension is easily adjusted for a good combination of retention and easy access. It carries the light bezel down.

Enlightened

Oh ok, my light can Tail stand so I don't need a shroud, but I was looking on google on places to buy them, it's not as easy as I thought it would be to find. And I looked at that blade tech and I really like what I see. I might get one

Enlightened

E2DL owner just received surefire v20 holster (too bad it's meant for the 6p and executive which are shorter in length) holster priced at $15...$6.95 freight-$21) I need to order the v91 which comes out to $23 total. If I return the v20 I have to pay $7 shipping then I get $15 refund. Do I keep the v20? The only problem is that the Velcro flap down not lose fully. I already ordered the v91 because I want what is meant for the light. Someone talk some sense into me, what do I do

thanks to my country's local flashaholic...
    i just had to get the e-series for the custom modules and the custom stainless steel bezel...

Owned: Fenix L2d Rebel100, EagleTac P100C2 Q5, Quark AA R2 Tactical, LumaPower Vantage Silver Wam White, Quark MiNi 123 Q3-5A, Quark 18650 body + 3.0~9.0v Regular Q3-5A Head + Tactical Tail Cap

Enlightened

Well now you've done it makuyo. For the longest time I had no idea that the L4 was the same size as my favorite light, the E2e, and thus had very little interest in acquiring a L4. Now I have to save up to add that to my collection. Nice collection and well done.

Ohh.. I forgot to add..
    That L4 body is coupled with an E2e head..
    I used the L4 body since it fits an AW17670..
    Owned: Fenix L2d Rebel100, EagleTac P100C2 Q5, Quark AA R2 Tactical, LumaPower Vantage Silver Wam White, Quark MiNi 123 Q3-5A, Quark 18650 body + 3.0~9.0v Regular Q3-5A Head + Tactical Tail Cap

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by makuyo View Post

What is the L4 LED arrangement?

Quote Originally Posted by tsl View Post
    What is the L4 LED arrangement?
    You mean the wiring??
    They are in series driving almost 3amps...
    So almost around 1amp for each LED..
    Its a high CRI xpg Q2..

Does anyone know where I can get tailcap shrouds for the e series anymore, havn't seen any for sale for awhile, would prefer SS or Ti, but delrin would work.

JS Burleys

Quote Originally Posted by makuyo View Post
    thanks to my country's local flashaholic...
    i just had to get the e-series for the custom modules and the custom stainless steel bezel...

Grogeous!

Flashaholic*

Either JS Burley or OpticsPlanet used to sell (hopefully still does) delrin shrouds that were similar to the L/A-series shrouds that OregonShooter (am I remembering his screen name correctly?) used to make. I have quite a few of them and they work very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post

JS Burleys
    MD3 | M6CB | Gladius/SSCP4 | A2-HA-WH | A2-HA-YG | A2-BK-WH | Z3/KT2 | M2 | C2 | 6Z | 6P | U2A | K2MS | E2e/KL4 BK | E2DL | E2D | E2L | L2 | Milky ML1/SSCP4 USWOH McR18j | L1-BK-RD | L1-HA-WH | L1-HA-WH Cree | L1-HA-RD | 3P | E1B | E1L | E1E-HA-BK | E1W | 618FA | G2

Unique Titanium sells them although they are on back order "put me the waiting list" right now..........

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post

JS Burleys

I want my post to be on the last page!!!

How did it get to the first page?

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...=1#post3897715
    The Captains lights
    + PLEASE PM ME IF YOU SEE BROKEN PICS. IM TRYING TO FIX THEM. +

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast