Olight New Models!
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: D36 LED Drop - In modules - Red & Green DD available (For Surefire, Pila, Wolf Eyes)

Default Re: D36 LED Drop - In modules - Red & Green DD available (For Surefire, Pila, Wolf Ey

Quote Originally Posted by Eric242 View Post
    Hi Dave,

I received the drop-in today. I am really pleased with it. Nice white tint as I like it and a beautiful beam without any artifacts, rings or MC-E cross. At first I was dissapointed with it´s brightness, can you belief it. I guess I had tomatoes on my eyes. Now that it is dark I got my eyes straight and see how bright it really is.

Great job Dave I really like it
    Thanks again
    Eric
    Hi Eric

That is great, I am glad you like it. These reflectors do a good job with MC-E's.

Have fun and if I can ever help with anything give me a yell.

I am glad they got through customs OK that was really fast shoot only 5 days I think

Have a good evening

Dave

Default Re: D36 LED Drop - In modules - Red & Green DD available (For Surefire, Pila, Wolf Ey

Quote Originally Posted by nailbender View Post
    Have fun and if I can ever help with anything give me a yell.
    I´m already thinking about one of those SST-50 or SST-90 drop-ins But I have to think of a good host first. Maybe one of FiveMega´s 2C bodies.

I am glad they got through customs OK that was really fast shoot only 5 days I think
    Yes it made it´s trip quite fast, it was indeed only 5 days. Went through without any customs hassel.

Have a good evening
    Same to you Dave
    Eric
    Last edited by Eric242; 08-13-2009 at 12:29 PM.

I´m already thinking about one of those SST-50 or SST-90 drop-ins But I have to think of a good host first. Maybe one of FiveMega´s 2C bodies.

Yes it made it´s trip quite fast, only 5 days it was indeed. Went through without any customs hassel.

Same to you Dave
    Eric[/QUOTE]

Yes the SST's are very interesting but still in the shaping stages. I really dont' have a good driver for SST90 with two rechargeables. I have been using mine with a one C and a red AW C cell

Dave

Sent a request to you via PM.
    The Phaser: A nice EDC with great throw; heat and runtime can be issues.

Best Diffusion Film!

Sent paypal for a MC-E single level, D-36 dropin for a lumensfactory head.

Paypal sent for one D36, SST-50, 2.8 amp, one level, 7.2 volt module for a WE M90 flashlight. Total payment sent, $72.80. Thanks, Mark

Beamshot comparsion of my MC-E Mbin module in a Surefire M3 head with Lumens Factory IMR13 D36 (1000 bulb Lumens / ~600 lumens out the front) in a Lumens Factory D36 mini turbo head as well as Lumen Factory R2 3Mode D26 (~290 bulb lumens / ~230 lumens out the front):

I really appreciate it´s bright floody beam and yet being able to throw a little better than the picture really shows.
    The lego with the MC-E drop-in is my favourite light now due to the great beam (and of course all the nice looking parts that went into it).

Eric
    Last edited by Eric242; 08-15-2009 at 05:08 PM.

The module arrived today works great!

I received my D36, SST-50 module for my WE M90 flashlight today. It works perfectly. Thanks for a super product.

Quote Originally Posted by mgarza View Post
    I received my D36, SST-50 module for my WE M90 flashlight today. It works perfectly. Thanks for a super product.
    Hi

thanks for letting me know.

Dave

NB, what differences are you seeing in a P7 vs MCE neutral version? I just need to know before ordering one.

Best Diffusion Film!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaserburn View Post
    NB, what differences are you seeing in a P7 vs MCE neutral version? I just need to know before ordering one.

Hi Buddy

I have one of Freds warm tinted neutral P7 and it is about the same as the neutral MCE. His is a bit buttery and the MCE are more Cree neutral maybe a bit toward beige.
    Lumen wise they are going to be pretty close if powered the same.

Dave

Ok, then. I'll take a warm tinted neutral "Fred" P7 3 level D36. PM sent.

Best Diffusion Film!

Enlightened

Dave,

I recieved my P7 D36 drop in today, I immediately installed it into my anxiously waiting, already dissasembled M3 head and fired it up. All i can say is wow!! Excellent beam, extremley bright, and workmanship second to none. Well done sir, and i cant wait to try it out at work tonight. Thanks again for answering all my questions, and a great product,

Jeremy

Default Re: D36 Drop - In modules are finally here

Quote Originally Posted by Phaserburn View Post
    How much current would an MCE D36 be getting?
    One level good for7 to 14v is $75 shipping included CONUS

thanks

Dave

Hi All

I added some pictures in the #2post at the bottom of some SF M3 Clones, they will make it easy to switch from your incandescent to an led since you will just switch heads instead of boiling your SF head and risk scratching it.

I will install any module bought here in the new head and ship it to you with no risk to your original M3 that you paid for.

Any bezel ring you have for an M3 will fit perfect.

There are limited number of these at this time.

Thanks

Dave

Hello Dave!

As i stated in my PM i would like to have a

SSC P7 D36 drop-in for my Surefire M3 with 3 brightness levels...

Is that possible?

Please PM me with total cost, shipping international...
    Greetings from Germany
    Toby
    Glowworm Vol.2 (a new design) -click-

Quote Originally Posted by toby_pra View Post
    Hello Dave!

Is that possible?

Hi Toby

I guess you did not get my PM stating that I can get you a P7 with 3 levels that can use 8.4 volts max but not above.

I can get a one level MCE up to 14 volts

THe total cost of the module is $78 with shipping.

Thanks

Dave

for one SSC P7 3 level drop-in

78$ + 3,20$ = 81,20$

Greetings from Germany
    Toby
    Glowworm Vol.2 (a new design) -click-

Flashaholic

Hello Dave,

I'd like to take the following 3 if they are still available:

(1) D36 : P7, 3 levels, no flashes, 5V - 14V, cool tint, installed in Chinese M3 clone.
    (2) D36 : MC-E, 1 level, 7.2V - 18V, cool tint, installed in Chinese M3 clone.
    (3) D26 : P7, 1 level, 3.6V - 6V, cool tint.

$75 + $50 + $75 + $50 + $65 + $ priority shipping to Canada. Cash PP to follow once total is confirmed.

Pls PM for total if okay. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by toby_pra View Post
    Hello Dave!

Is that possible?

Hi Toby

Your light shipped today.

Thanks

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Visible EM Wave View Post
    Hello Dave,

I'd like to take the following 3 if they are still available:

(1) D36 : P7, 3 levels, no flashes, 5V - 14V, cool tint, installed in Chinese M3 clone.
    (2) D36 : MC-E, 1 level, 7.2V - 18V, cool tint, installed in Chinese M3 clone.
    (3) D26 : P7, 1 level, 3.6V - 6V, cool tint.

$75 + $50 + $75 + $50 + $65 + $ priority shipping to Canada. Cash PP to follow once total is confirmed.

Pls PM for total if okay. Thanks a lot.
    Yours are built I will get them in the heads and will ship Tues.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

you´re up late - or is it early?

I´m in for my third nailbender Drop-in (my second D36). This will go into a Lumens Factory D36 Mini Tubo head and will be powered by 2 rechargeables. I´m very pleased with the D36 cool white MC-E drop-in you made and would like the new one to be a cool white LED as well.

I assume the SST-50/-90 LEDs are not available anymore with your builds right now? Will you get anymore of these in the near future? If not I´ll have to deceide between the MC-E - cool white - MOP reflector 1 level modules 7.2 - 18volts and the P7 - cool white - 3 level no flashes 5v - 8.4V. Is one of these two configurations going to be brighter than the other?

Thanks in advance
    Eric

Hi Dave,

you´re up late - or is it early?

I´m in for my third nailbender Drop-in (my second D36). This will go into a Lumens Factory D36 Mini Tubo head and will be powered by 2 rechargeables. I´m very pleased with the D36 cool white MC-E drop-in you made and would like the new one to be a cool white LED as well.

I assume the SST-50/-90 LEDs are not available anymore with your builds right now? Will you get anymore of these in the near future? If not I´ll have to deceide between the MC-E - cool white - MOP reflector 1 level modules 7.2 - 18volts and the P7 - cool white - 3 level no flashes 5v - 8.4V. Is one of these two configurations going to be brighter than the other?

Thanks in advance
    Eric

Hi Eric

Sorry for the late reply I was out of the office today. I still have SST 50 & 90, I hope to keep them in stock as we get better components for them. We are somewhat limited with voltage solutions.

Let me know what I can help you with.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

I was just thinking as bright as it gets with 2 rechargeables and a cool white tint, if that´s possible with the drivers. If the runtime is not more than 30 minutes I´m ok with that (well, the longer the better but 30 minutes would still be ok with me).

Eric

Hi Dave,

I was just thinking as bright as it gets with 2 rechargeables and a cool white tint, if that´s possible with the drivers. If the runtime is not more than 30 minutes I´m ok with that (well, the longer the better but 30 minutes would still be ok with me).

Eric
    Hi Eric

I don't have any good drivers that will work with 2 rechargeables and these leds. You get more potential out of them direct driving them but that mean no 2X rechargeables.

Sorry

Dave

Too bad. I guess that´s not going to change in the next few weeks?

Anyway, in that case I´ll take

either a
    P7 - I now have a few drivers while they last to accommodate P7 leds 3 level no flashes 5v - 8.4V $75 shipped Conus

or a
    MC-E - MOP reflector 1 level modules 7.2 - 18volts
    available in Cool White Mbin WG tint.
    $75 shipped Conus

Which one if these two can you make brighter with a cool white tint?

Eric

Too bad. I guess that´s not going to change in the next few weeks?

Anyway, in that case I´ll take

either a
    P7 - I now have a few drivers while they last to accommodate P7 leds 3 level no flashes 5v - 8.4V $75 shipped Conus

or a
    MC-E - MOP reflector 1 level modules 7.2 - 18volts
    available in Cool White Mbin WG tint.
    $75 shipped Conus

Which one if these two can you make brighter with a cool white tint?

Eric

The MCE is very well regulated and runs the MCE at full power. The MCE is wired 2S2P

Dave

All right Dave, I´m going with the MC-E drop-in again PM sent regarding shipping to germany.

Eric

Edit: for a MC-E Mbin drop-in
    Last edited by Eric242; 09-07-2009 at 11:04 AM.

I just received the MC-E version, this thing is amazing! excellent work!!

Quote Originally Posted by CSI304 View Post
    I just received the MC-E version, this thing is amazing! excellent work!!

Great I am glad you like it and you don't have to take yours apart if you want the incan back you just switch heads that is the convenience of getting it that way. Plus if you scratch the head it is not your good one.

Dave

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast