Need help with finding a dive/waterproof light

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
I have been researching dive lights but have not been able to sufficently narrow down my choices. It seems like every time I look around on the internet I find a new dive light to research. So, I figured I'd ask those with some experience:

I would like a flashlight with the following specs:

Size: Preferrably no larger than a 4AA Streamlight Pro-poly

Price: Around $30, no more than $50.

Battery power: Preferably AAA's, AA's, C's, D's etc. I would consider a 123A, though.

Useage: Mainly as a light to use in and around our swimming pool. This light would also be carried on my person any canoeing trip/boating trips, but other lights would be available on the trips when out of the water (they would be carried in watertight containers). This light does not have to be a certified to 200ft dive light, but it should be able to be switched on and off underwater and survive extended periods of time at up to 20ft deep.

Brightness/Runtime: I would like something in the range of 30-ish lumens, and runtime around 2-4 hours. More of either is better, of course, as long as you don't have to sacrifice too much of the other.

Either LED or Incan is fine.

I would much prefer the light to be a bright (yellow or orange) color.

I would like to have some sort of clip on it, but this is not 100% required.

I would like for whatever light I get to be actually certified at these depths, and not just one that "will probably work."

Form factor: I would like it in the "typical" flashlight body, i.e., no spotlights like the Pelican Nemo. I plan on putting this in the pocket of my shorts or clipping it to them.

Thanks in advance guys!!

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
pelican, uk, streamlight, princton tec, all offer dive lights that fit your criteria

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
pelican, uk, streamlight, princton tec, all offer dive lights that fit your criteria

Yeah, I know, that's why I am having such a hard time narrowing it down. I am hoping for some recommendations as to which are the best and/or some opinions from people who actually own them. I can't seem to find many reviews of the "low end" dive lights like I am looking at.

divinginn

Newly Enlightened
Check out a intova dive light,2 123 batts,solid alum body,the new ones have a cree p-4 led in them. I have been diving with mine for over a year,love it.

Patriot

Flashaholic
It looks like WE has a new dive capable light called the Sea Lion. One of the reviewers also mentioned that he had heard rumors of the Pilot Whale being modified to be dive rated too. That particular light is using the 6 die Osram. I just wanted to make the announcement without starting a new thread, so I picked this one. :)

http://www.wolf-eyes.com/

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the help, guys. divinginn, I ordered one of the Intovas. I really like it. Thanks for the recommendation! My wife also picked me up a Princeton Tec Torrent, which is a very nice light also.