The power just went out! (Lights, gas) 4:59PST

SupremeEye

Newly Enlightened
Well as of my typing its 5:00PST by time this thread is posted it will be past 5pst.

About 10mins ago the power went out for about 10 seconds. Then I heard a "vroom" type sound and I saw my cable box light up. Then "vroom" and the power was out again and it's been out for at least 10mins.

We have about another 2hrs of daylight before darkness. I have to go to work tonight and I hope ill be able to iron my uniforms.

I knew I should have took them to the cleaners this morning lol!

My arsenal of lights include the LD20, TK11 R2, E01 and a "broken arrow" L2D lmao. My magcharger is my official duty light backed by the TK11 (which sees more use).

From what I've gathered from listening to neighbors outside of my window the whole block is out. Plus I heard a kid say the power is out on adjacent streets also.

I don't know the radius of the black out but I do want the power on! Only because I have to work tonight and I'm the only one in the house with lights.

Well 15-20mins now of no power.

SupremeEye

Newly Enlightened
In case anybody is wondering about how I'm posting with no power lol.

I'm posting from my phone.

Looks like I'm going to buy some 2D mags and some cheaper durable lights.

I'm looking at some E20's, I always wanted to buy some E20's. Somewhere around two E20's or 3.

SupremeEye

Newly Enlightened
See if I didn't have to go to work tonight I wouldn't mind, because I could show off my light inside and outside.

"Damn is that the police?"

"Man what kind of light is that? How much? WHAT THE HELL, dude you're crazy paying that much for this little light"

Same guy "huh can I borrow your light?"

Me: "ehhhh its just a little light it won't help you at alln it's just soooooo Little right?"

Lol it would be classic!

SupremeEye

Newly Enlightened
Ok the Edison truck just pulled off and the power is still out.

Perhaps the guy has to go to different sites in order for the power to be restored.

Anyway I'm looking at two E20's for the household.

109 lumens + flood beam + AA = good house hold light.

Yet most are accustomed to a maglight type of light. So I may just get some mag LED's.

SupremeEye

Newly Enlightened
Lol how Ironic the power just turned back on @ 7:36PST right as I walked in with two 2D maglights.

I was going to get a 4D just for the hell of it lmao but I decided against it. Then I looked at a 3D LED and went against it.

Eventually ill order some E20's as they are more convenient and brighter.

So the power is back on and they did it with at least 30mins of daylight to spare.