Battery Junction
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Series)

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + McClicky (P, C, and Z Series)

I am selling the 9P I had on the list so if you could take me off that
    would be great. I am also on the list for a mcclicky upgrade, is that
    in addition to the mcclicky and tailcap I have already purchased? I
    still want on the list with my C2, 6Z and M3. Moddoo never got back to
    me on attempting the weaponlight. So I guess he doesnt want an
    experiment project.

This is the light I would like to mess with. I just need the part with
    the flat sides behind the head bored and the A21 I have. Which is
    basically the same as the A19 just different threads. I do not need the weaponlight mount part bored. What do you think?
    New to being a Flashoholic but have always had a taste for the good stuff. I edc a Malkoff MD2 with M60W or Surefire C2 with m61. XM-18 along with Victorinox cybertool 29 and Leatherman crunch.

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + McClicky (P, C, and Z Series)

Quote Originally Posted by tundratrader View Post
    I am also on the list for a mcclicky upgrade, is that
    in addition to the mcclicky and tailcap I have already purchased?
    More soon on the rest.

I just printed out your order for the McClicky. Since its ordered with a Z41, I will install it and ship it Monday along with the bored A19. I will take you off this clicky list unless you want a second to be installed along with one of the bodies being bored.

Ok I see now that this is for the bore batch clickies. Sorry for the confusion. Please leave me on this list as well and upgrade the switch on my C2. Saves me tearing it apart. You can send my switch guts back if you dont mind though. Look forward to the A19 and switch.
    Thanks
    New to being a Flashoholic but have always had a taste for the good stuff. I edc a Malkoff MD2 with M60W or Surefire C2 with m61. XM-18 along with Victorinox cybertool 29 and Leatherman crunch.

I already have my name down for a 6p body bore, can you put me down for the mcclicky upgrade as well? $20 Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by switchoff View Post
    I already have my name down for a 6p body bore, can you put me down for the mcclicky upgrade as well?
    Certainly

Flashaholic

Ill take

Boretach - C22 - Z2 = $21
    All US (50 states) - USPS Priority w/confirmation, $7
    Total = $28.00

Thanks,
    Jarris50

I'd like to change my reservation from a 6P to a C2. I'll just buy one of your HA 6Ps one of these days:

borebatch - C4 - 6P - $16 bonvivantmike

Please change to C2. Thanks.
    My lights: I've given up on keeping my light list updated!

Unenlightened

CPF: 3E8
    borebatch - C23 - C2 - $21

All US (50 states) - 1st Class w/confirmation, $4
    total $25.00
    Fenix TK20 | Surefire C2/M61W/bored/McClicky

Please put me down for a bore job on a 6P/C23. Thanks! The last two that I had done were perfect!

Whoops make that C24, $16.00 plus $7.00, total $23.00

Hi Electronguru,

I updated my order (Post #116) to include a clickybatch (C9).

Thanks!

Unenlightened

CPF: 3E8
    borebatch - C23 - C2 - $21
    clickybatch - C10 - $20
    All US (50 states) - 1st Class w/confirmation, $4
    total $45.00

Added McClicky above
    Fenix TK20 | Surefire C2/M61W/bored/McClicky

double post sorry
    Last edited by Captain Spaulding; 12-02-2009 at 01:42 AM. Reason: double post sorry

Alright new guy here bare with me!

i have a SF 6P that looks like it needs to be bored for 186580 batteries to get best performance out of my existing Malkoff M60.

16$ right?

someone told me this would double my run time over my aw icr123 cells I am currantly running... without lowering the output at all.... true ? false?

as long as im understanding the benefits, sign me up!

, lots of news since I last checked here. M3 boring -this is great!! Mine's out getting HA-BK right now, so I have to miss out on this batch. But I'm in for the next one (or the following, this thread moves fast) !

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding View Post
    i have a SF 6P that looks like it needs to be bored for 186580 batteries to get best performance out of my existing Malkoff M60.

16$ right?

someone told me this would double my run time over my aw icr123 cells I am currantly running... without lowering the output at all.... true ? false?

as long as im understanding the benefits, sign me up!
    An 18650 will give the maximum rechargeable runtime for the 6P platform.

Combining a single cell with the M60 yields long, gradually declining output.

If you want maximum continuous output with this setup, consider selling the M60 and getting an M30.

The built in voltage booster will make the most of a 6P + 18650 setup.

Boring your 6P is $16 + return shipping + any PP fees, see Ordering section for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by ejot View Post
    , lots of news since I last checked here. M3 boring -this is great!! Mine's out getting HA-BK right now, so I have to miss out on this batch. But I'm in for the next one (or the following, this thread moves fast) !
    Gotta keep up man, we're just getting warmed up! Would love to see a photo when the M3 is done.

Batch C is closed. Batch D is now open for reservations.

yellowbird, Captain Spaulding, and Donn_,

Your PMs are are off or disabled, please send an email to one of the payment addresses shown in the ordering section and I will reply with your invitations.

Thanks,
    Dan

*Flashaholic*

Tubes enroute.

Tubes on the way paypal sent. Do you install new o-rings? Or is the second o-ring just part of the purchased bodies?

Zach

Quote Originally Posted by tundratrader View Post
    Do you install new o-rings?
    We haven't, but there's no reason we can't. We'll start work on being able to offer a complete set of replacement rings to batch D.

In the mean time, anyone in batch C may request up to two fresh tailcap rings per body. No charge.

*Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post

In the mean time, anyone in batch C may request up to two fresh tailcap rings per body. No charge.
    Price is right! Please put me down for 2 each.

We haven't, but there's no reason we can't. We'll start work on being able to offer a complete set of replacement rings to batch D.

Hi,

Please be me down for the O-Rings as well.

Thanks

Edit: PS - Borebatch C19/clickybatch C9 --> Paid and shipped.
    Last edited by kimck99; 12-05-2009 at 10:24 AM.

CPF: bagman
    borebatch - D1 - C2 - $21
    clickybatch - D1 - $20
    Malkoff M2 fitting ring - $1
    Malkoff M2 fitting ring - $1
    International 1st class envelope $8
    paypal CC + 4%
    total $53.05
    Last edited by bagman; 12-05-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: added items

Quote Originally Posted by bagman View Post
    any chance of buying a couple of the Malkoff rubber fitting rings with this order please?
    Sure. Just add one line per ring to your order:

malkoff M2 fitting ring - $1

Sure. Just add one line per ring to your order:

malkoff M2 fitting ring - $1
    done, thanks

Default Re: 18mm Bore Services: SurefireŽ P, C, and Z series

Quote Originally Posted by leukos View Post

Batch C10- SF M3 body 18mm bored $23
    +1 McClicky switch for Z41 $20 C3
    1st class CONUS $4 (if I can combine shipping)

Total- $47

Sorry for the delay. The M3 will go in the mail on Monday. Thanks again!
    Light is sweet and pleasing to the eyes....

Flashaholic*

CPF Gatsby
    Borebatch C6 - 6PL - $16
    Clickybatch C2 - Z41 - $20
    First Class w/ conf - $4
    Total - $40

Body and switch on their way! Thanks!
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

I would like to get on bore batch D for a surefire C2.

Thanks
    Zach

ElectronGuru,
    What do you charge to bore a single A19?
    I have an M3 I want to use 18650's with. Presently, I'm using 17670's, but if I can't get the A19 bored too, there's no point in boring the M3.

I'd send you a M4 if I had one.

Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    ElectronGuru,
    What do you charge to bore a single A19?
    I have an M3 I want to use 18650's with. Presently, I'm using 17670's, but if I can't get the A19 bored too, there's no point in boring the M3.

I'd send you a M4 if I had one.
    While boring them is possible, doing it as a service is not practical. There's just no good way to track ownwership. The best option will be getting one of our new ones. Check our parts thread in 10 days or so, we'll have bored + black HA ready to ship.