Maxpedition - Active Shooter Bag 1
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425262730 ... LastLast

Thread: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Series)

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Ser

CPF - jollydriver

borebatch - K31 - Z2 - $22
    borebatch - K32 - Z2 - $22

Upgrade to Mil Spec O Rings on both bodies

I'll also send in two Z41 tailcaps and 1 orange boot and 1 glow in the dark boot for the McClicky upgrade

USPS Priority w/confirmation, $7

PayPal is preferred payment method.

Regards

Jollydriver

Flashaholic

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Ser

CPF - fabienne
    borebatch - K30 - 6P - $17
    borebatch - K33 - C2 - $22

I relisted K30 again to mention that I will be upgrading the tailcap also to McClicky for all flashlights.
    Thanks Dan.
    Last edited by fabienne; 04-23-2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: adding another

Flashaholic

CPF - fabienne
    borebatch - K30 - 6P - $17
    borebatch - K33 - C2 - $22
    borebatch - K34 - C2 - $22

Adding another K34.

Dan, I sent you a PM, did you get it? I wanted a large batch done and wanted to know if it would be possible and what the downtime would be. Please get back with me... Thank you!

Shao

CPF- grizzlyadams
    borebatch- K35 - 6P- $17

Quote Originally Posted by shao.fu.tzer View Post
    Dan, I sent you a PM, did you get it?
    Sorry, a bit preoccupied. SF is in the process of discontinuing half their catalog.

Many important models are about to not be available.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    Sorry, a bit preoccupied. SF is in the process of discontinuing half their catalog.

Many important models are about to not be available.
    Understood... Luckily I have access to vast amounts of older hosts at excellent prices... maybe we can work out a deal...

Hit me back on PM when you have the time!

Shao

I would like to add a c2 to my order.

CPF- grizzly adams
    k35/36 - 6P - $17
    C2- $22
    shipping $4.
    total - $43

Let's get this thing filled up.

Quote Originally Posted by simplec6 View Post
    Let's get this thing filled up.
    We're well past the minimum, just need to give Tom a chance to dig out from a mountain of Moddoolar parts.

Batch K will close/launch in the next 2 weeks.

ignore
    Last edited by Wiggle; 05-01-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Flashaholic*

CPF: Viper715

Borebatch - k38- C2 $22

US priority shipping $7

Total $29

Best Regard,
    Eric
    Last edited by Viper715; 05-03-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    My Lights: EDC; Nitecore EC1, ZLSC52, Quark Mini AAW, Preon P2
    Duty; Mag Recharger, Malkoff MD2 w/M60, C2 Bored w/LX2 clip Malkof M61 219

CPF: Rat
    borebatch - waitlist - 14 - M3 $26.00
    Worldwide - USPS Priority box $15.00
    Shipping insurance $3

Total $44.00

Bargain

Thanks let me know if I did something wrong here.

Edit: Should I be using the 3rd party shipment option?
    I just purchased the M3 from a CPF member and he will be sending it to you than you will be sending it to me. If so just add the extra $8.00 to my order thats fine.
    As I do not want to lose this M3.
    Last edited by Rat; 05-03-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Enlightened

CPF: JCK
    borebatch - k39 - 6p $17.00
    Shipping insurance $3

total $ 35.00

I also sent you a PM.

Default Re: 18mm Bore Services: Surefire P and C series

Important update:

Batch K closes this Saturday. Last call for open signups for batch K.

M3's and M4's will be included in Batch K. This may be the last time boring services for M3's and M4's are provided!

Flashaholic

Hello

I'd like to have:

CPF: WarriorOfLight
    borebatch - K39 - Z2 - $22
    borebatch - K40 - Z2 - $22
    Worldwide - 1st Class envelope, $8 per order
    Shipping insurance, $3 per order

Total: $55

for two Z2 bodies ($22 each). My location is Germany, therefore my question about the shipment:

Worldwide - 1st Class envelope, $8 per order (8-15 days, tracking not available - orders under $50 only)
    Worldwide - USPS Priority box, $15 per order (6-10 days, tracking not available - orders under $200 only)

What option should I use. It is two tubes, therfore I'm unsure if choosing the envelope or the box. What woulsd you recommend. You also offer a shipping insurance for $3 for international shipping? did I understand it correctly?

Can you also tell me how to handle it. Is it necessary to place a letter with all necessary information in it (return address,....)

Best regards

WoL
    Last edited by WarriorOfLight; 05-08-2011 at 02:28 AM.
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Hello,

Please put me on the list for:

K41 - C2 -$22
    K42 - C2 -$22
    K43 - C2 -$22
    K44 - C2 -$22
    K45 - C2 -$22
    K46 - C2 -$22
    K47 - M2 -$22
    K48 - Z2 -$22
    K49 - Z2 -$22
    K50 - 6P -$17
    US Shipping - $4
    Insurance - $3
    Total = $222.00

That finishes off Batch K, no? PM sent, please reply to me with payment details and an approximate turnover time.

Thank you sir,
    Shao
    Last edited by shao.fu.tzer; 05-06-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Enlightened

Will there be another bore batch after this?

My 6P will arrive too late, and I've also got a 9P on the way. If the 9P arrives before the 6P (likely) can I get that one bored instead. If not I'll take myself off the list and send you both the 6P and 9P on your next batch.

Bore Batch K is now closed.

If you made it, please see your PM box for instructions on how to proceed. falco279 & MickeyM1212, your PM's are disabled, please visit our Contact page and request that instructions be emailed.

If you didn't make it, please PM me for last minute eligibility requirements

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLight View Post
    What option should I use. It is two tubes, therfore I'm unsure if choosing the envelope or the box. What woulsd you recommend. You also offer a shipping insurance for $3 for international shipping? did I understand it correctly?
    Both options are available, flat rate for both of your lights. The choice is about how fast you would like them returned. See our Shipping page for more information.

All bore services are guaranteed. If your light is damaged during the modification process, it will be replaced. The insurance is for shipping mishaps and is the same price for all destinations.

Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Will there be another bore batch after this?

My 6P will arrive too late, and I've also got a 9P on the way. If the 9P arrives before the 6P (likely) can I get that one bored instead. If not I'll take myself off the list and send you both the 6P and 9P on your next batch.
    If you're unable to ship from Australia this week, we'll have to bump you to Batch L. Sorry.

Bore batches depend on Moddoo's ability to do them. The busier he gets, the less time we'll have available to provide this service. If services are closed, one last batch will likely be offered.

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    If you're unable to ship from Australia this week, we'll have to bump you to Batch L. Sorry.

Bore batches depend on Moddoo's ability to do them. The busier he gets, the less time we'll have available to provide this service. If services are closed, one last batch will likely be offered.
    That will work out best, if I get bumped to broebatch L. Thanks for being flexible.

So:

CPF: JCK
    borebatch - L1 - 6p $17.00
    Shipping insurance $3.00

total $ 35.00
    Last edited by JCK; 06-15-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Flashaholic* UnderTheWeepingMoon's Avatar

Dan, I've followed the procedure in your PM for my two lights. The earliest I'll be able to get them in the mail to you is Tuesday.

My 6P body is Cerakoted in Sniper Grey, so the serial number is near impossible to read. It'll probably be the only one of its kind in the bore batch anyway, so I don't think there's any risk of it being mixed up with other lights.
    .:: My Lights ::.

Unenlightened

I'd Like to be added to the next bore batch L please

Borebatch L3-6P $17.00
    Borebatch L4-6P $17.00
    Borebatch L5-9P $20.00

U.S. USPS Priority shipping $7.00
    Insurance$3.00

Total = $64.00

Thanks
    Bubba
    Last edited by Bubba66; 05-09-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Hello there, I know the batch just finished and closed. But for some reason, my account on here has limited access, so I do not know if I got a message or an email. Please let me know if you have already sent out instructions for payment and sending my flashlights. If you have not yet sent out instructions, I will be waiting but I do not know if I will receive it. Thank you very much.

Hello there, I know the batch just finished and closed. But for some reason, my account on here has limited access, so I do not know if I got a message or an email. Please let me know if you have already sent out instructions for payment and sending my flashlights. If you have not yet sent out instructions, I will be waiting but I do not know if I will receive it. Thank you very much.

Hi Mickey,

You've met the 3 post minimum, so PMs should now work. But in any case, instructions should now be in your EM inbox.

Dan

Hello Dan

Followed the instructions in your PM and shipped my C3 and Z2 out on Monday
    I also send you a PM ...

Thanks

Enlightened

Hi Dan, what is the cutoff date that the torches to be sent over by for bore batch L?

thanks

Flashaholic

Hey I hope this is the right place to post this here. I recieved my GITD 6P today. Very well made and absolutely flawless, but one thing that is making me a bit sad is that the glow powder only shines for about 30 minutes. Is there a special way to "charge it up" that it lasts a bit longer?

Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Hi Dan, what is the cutoff date that the torches to be sent over
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by LichtAn! View Post
    Very well made and absolutely flawless, but one thing that is making me a bit sad is that the glow powder only shines for about 30 minutes. Is there a special way to "charge it up" that it lasts a bit longer?
    Its intended to charge up in natural light, then glow for hours with enough 'power' to locate with night adapted vision. To super charge the GID and create a longer lasting high intensity glow visible with day adapted vision, a high power white light source (incan is best, but LED works too) works. Also effective are intense UV sources (black light), including LED and florescent. These also have the benefit of not destroying your night vision during the charging process.

I received your 1200 lumen torch last week. Very impressive. Everytime I think 'there has to be a limit to this stuff' it is proven that I have set the bar too low. Nice product.

I have a Surefire 3P along with a C2, C3, and two 6Ps. Can I send the 3P in to you when your next bore batch opens with the others? I would love to be able to run 18340 batteries in my version of a mini scout. What is a typical turn-around time?