4 Sevens
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Series)

Unenlightened

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Ser

IM Sent

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Ser

I'd like to be added on the bore mod list

for a 6p,

also my 6p is stuipid old, I have a vintage bezel,
    could I still get a cren 6 bezel upgrade

and an ucl
    Last edited by BrownBear; 08-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ^^Nova^^ View Post
    Are there any slots left for the M3/M4 batch?
    With apologies, we will not be doing another run of M3's or M4's. Its just to time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by coldshot View Post
    Thanks for the great job on the K batch. Any word on the L batch?

Bore Batch K is complete. Most of Batch K shipped weeks ago. Please EM/PM if you have not received at least tracking information.

Post 1 is updated for all Bore Batch L reservations. Please PM if yours is missing or incorrect.

Batch L is scheduled to begin in September.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
    my 6p is stuipid old, I have a vintage bezel,
    could I still get a cren 6 bezel upgrade and an ucl
    Boring a vintage 6P body is no problem. But in general, vintage bezels and tailcaps cannot be upgraded. The fastest way to tell is if your lens holds itself in place, so no retainer ring. If so, a new bezel would need to be purchased instead.
    Last edited by ElectronGuru; 08-07-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Please add me to the list..

Borebatch - Lx - Z2 - $22

thanks,
    SHOC
    Last edited by SHOC; 08-12-2011 at 03:11 AM.

Enlightened

Electronguru: Please sign me up for

CPF: R.VanWinkle
    borebatch - L22 - Z2 - $22
    borebatch - L23 - C3 - $24
    All US (50 states) - USPS Priority w/confirmation, $7
    total $53.00

Regards, RVW

Put me down for the following please. I think I read it right, check my total before I send payment?

L24 6P $17
    L25 6P $17
    L26 6P $17
    L27 G2 $17
    Shipping $7, total $75?

Put me down for the following please.
    Batch L will begin with an important invitation, sent via CPF/PM. Having one post will prevent you from receiving PM's here. Consider posting a few times to get this working and setting up a communication preference to notify you when PMs are received.

I think I read it right, check my total before I send payment?
    Don't worry about being precise on the math. At this point, your total is preliminary. Final payment will be made via the web site after we launch batch L, through which all values will be calculated.

G2 $17
    Sorry, we do not offer boring services for G series bodies. Aluminum P, C, Z series only (and M2)

Flashaholic*

Edit: withdrawing L27 is open. Pm sent.

I'm in for another C2 L27.
    Last edited by Viper715; 09-03-2011 at 08:35 AM.
    My Lights: EDC; Nitecore EC1, ZLSC52, Quark Mini AAW, Preon P2
    Duty; Mag Recharger, Malkoff MD2 w/M60, C2 Bored w/LX2 clip Malkof M61 219

Evilgrin07 Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Ser

CPF: weklund
    borebatch L28 - 9P - $20
    borebatch L29 - 9P - $20
    borebatch L30 - 6P - $17
    2+ Z41 McClicky upgrade
    Last edited by weklund; 08-24-2011 at 09:00 AM.
    ....."Happy Landings".....

CPF: jcalvert
    borebatch L31 - C2 - $22
    borebatch L32 - C2 - $22
    USPS Priority w/ DC - $7
    Total = $51.00

All the best,
    John

Hi,

Thanks for doing my re-bore last batch - Great service

Pete

Folks, let's fill this bore batch

Batch L launches this month, just need to set a date!

Enlightened

As emu124 says, let's fill this bore batch! By the way, for some of us matters may become even more pressing as this evening Illumination Supply has opened up pre-orders on the M61HCRI and its siblings.

Cheers, RVW

Waiting patiently....

SHOC

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, and Z Serie

CPF: WDP
    Bore Batch: L32 - 3P $17
    Bore Batch: L33 - 6P $17
    Bore Batch: L34 - 6P $17
    Bore Batch: L35 - C2 $22
    Bore Batch: L36 - C3 $24
    USSPS Priority mail with confirmation - $7
    Total = $104

I priced the 3P that I would like to send you the same price that you charge to bore out a 6P.
    Is this OK?
    Can you bore out the 3P?
    Will it have the 'retention lip' to hold the battery?

I've never done paypal off a BBS so I'll have to learn how to do that.

Default Re: SurefireŽ Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, and Z Serie

I priced the 3P that I would like to send you the same price that you charge to bore out a 6P.
    Is this OK? Can you bore out the 3P? Will it have the 'retention lip' to hold the battery?
    Yes, yes, and yes

I've never done paypal off a BBS so I'll have to learn how to do that.
    All BB orders are processed through our web site. It will make more sense when you see the instructions.

Speaking of which, Bore Batch L closes this weekend. Sign up now to get in.

Batch L is now closed.

Please see your PM box for instructions on how to proceed

Default Re: 18mm Bore Services: Surefire P and C series

CPF: signal 13
    Borebatch - M1 - C2 - $22
    Borebatch - M2 - C3 - $24
    CONUS - 1st Class w/confirmation - $4
    Shipping insurance - $3
    Total - $49.00
    Last edited by signal 13; 10-05-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Good stuff
    Last edited by medieval; 10-28-2011 at 10:45 PM.

I am wondering if I have paid for this correctly. I thought that I had paid for the bore service several weeks ago, but when I logged on to your website it indicated that it was 'payment pending.' I am just wondering if I have screwed this up. What is typical turn around time for a bore batch?

Quote Originally Posted by WDP View Post
    I am wondering if I have paid for this correctly. I thought that I had paid for the bore service several weeks ago, but when I logged on to your website it indicated that it was 'payment pending.' I am just wondering if I have screwed this up. What is typical turn around time for a bore batch?

+1

I just logged into my account as well and says the same thing..
    PayPal payment received on 9/25
    Bore body received on 10/1

Thanks,
    SHOC

Flashaholic

Hi! I would like to have more information regarding sending flashlight from 3rd party to your place. Is it possible I order them from retailer and send to you.

PleasePM for the proper procedures

many thanks
    cubebike

Hi... sorry i dont know what body style my sf is. I have 2 sf executive defenders id like bored. Can they be done and how much? thanx sj

Quote Originally Posted by cubebike View Post
    Hi! I would like to have more information regarding sending flashlight from 3rd party to your place.
    PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by gsteve View Post
    Hi... sorry i dont know what body style my sf is. I have 2 sf executive defenders id like bored.
    Executive generally means 'e' series, identified by the cells loading from the head end, not the tail end. We consider these to thin to be bored for 18mm cells, but such services are available.

Quote Originally Posted by WDP View Post
    I am just wondering if I have screwed this up. What is typical turn around time for a bore batch?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOC View Post
    I just logged into my account as well and says the same thing..
    Your payments are confirmed. Following a 2 week period for international participant shipments to arrive, the process takes about 2 weeks. In this case, Tom receieved all the bodies a few days ago and should be finished in early November.

Any more updates??

Thanks,
    SHOC

Quote Originally Posted by SHOC View Post
    Any more updates??
    All done at the shop. Just need them here, cleaned, and sorted.

Flashaholic

CARNAL1 here: I've gotten your bore service done before, excellent work. I was in Bore Batch I 27,28,29, and 30. Would like to be included in the next batch (M). Please let me know if my math is correct. I have 3 C2s and a C3 to get done.
    C2 19.
    C2 19.
    C2 19.
    C3 21. for a total of 78. + 4. for confirmation = 82.00. Also, do you still include the bumper at the bezel end of the lights, and do you also still offer a complete O-ring job on the lights. What would the total be if O-rings were included on all 4 lights? Also, is payment made thru Paypal? Thank you for your time with this matter. Sincerely, CARNAL1.
    Last edited by CARNAL1; 12-22-2011 at 04:10 PM.

I guess I'm on a whoever can do this first situation, so I'm putting myself in line for batch M for at least 5 lights.

Put me down for two additional 6Ps for boring

So that's:
    C2 - $19 (reserved as M1)
    C3 - $21 (reserved as M2)
    6P - $15
    6P - $15

Subotal: $70
    Priority Shipping w/ Confirmation: $7
    TOTAL $77

Looks like 13 lights so far for batch M! Let's get this batch filled up and ready to rock!