Surefire G2 holster?

pahl

Enlightened
I got my newest surefire today, the G2.
Now I'm looking for a nice holster for it. I would like it to be leather and open on the top and bottom.

Are there any forum members that do custom leather work?

I have emailed some guys on BF about making a leather sheath for my Surefire 8NX. The problem is I have to send them the light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
So I found one that works.

It would be great if I could find a leather worker that has a G2 of his own and could make me a custom leather holster for mine.

I would be interested in hearing what other use for a holster with there Surefire G2.

Does Surefire sell a leather holster for the G2? I don't see anything on there web site. I have sent for a Surefire catalog a couple weeks ago and have not received it yet. Maybe they have holster in there catalog.

Thanks,

I'm not in the office so I can't check to confirm, but the V26 leather holster (Plain Black) or the V27 (Black, Basketweave) should fit the G2. Call Tech Support on Monday (800-828-8809) to confirm. Also, we just started a web-only special (www.surefire.com) that might give you more bang for your buck (E2E-SG with free nylon holster), I've posted the data below.

June 6, 2003. 3:00PM PST - Order an E2E-SG from www.surefire.com at the already low price of $75 and receive a FREE high-quality, horizontal-mount, Velcro-closure, nylon belt holster ($20 value) that will hold a two-battery SureFire flashlight and a set of spare batteries. The free holster will not appear in the shopping cart, but will be added to your order at the factory.

We have several hundred of these high-quality (but discontinued) holsters available on a first-come, first-served basis. Colors are randomly selected at the factory and include the following: Woodland Camo, Olive Drab, Black, Medium Blue, and Grey. Limited to stock on hand (Note: When the holsters are no longer available, the FREE HOLSTER text will be removed from the E2E-SG detail page at surefire.com). Colors vary. No choice of colors. No substitutions. Spare batteries not included. Available only at www.surefire.com. No telephone orders, please.

Regards,

Derek McDonald
Marketing Manager
SureFire