Incandescent photo...may we see one that you like?

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any photo that you like using incandescent light, I think would be interesting. Your photography or someone elses; just whatever you like.

Here's a recent photo of a school chum I hadn't seen in over 30 years until we found ourselves back home and decided to go to this cool little Italian place. She's using a candle to light up our signing. I did get that shot as a close up then zoomed out to catch her smiling/laughing. I should shop the photo up a little I guess but this is what I captured.

She does have an advantage in heritage in being French and Indian and yes we did grow up in Louisiana. The incandescent lighting, in my opinion, brings out her skin's natural beauty. Be nice, guys. She is a sweetie and is the same age as I am.

And, BTW yes, I had an ARC and a Draco on me, half a dozen or so lights in the truck. Just an impromptu pic of a pretty cool chick.

Picture3091.jpg

I was fiddling about with the point and shoot and caught this chef, no flash of course. The next night I had his Strip and Lobster tail but this night I had his fillet. I spoke with him for a good 15 minutes talking about cheffing in Nawlins and workin' for the Saints when he was younger and I guess he's leaving next week for a much higher paying gig. I liked this guy quite a bit. Anyway, it was a luck shot that I liked.

Picture3b002.jpg

Here's the fillet he cooked. I'm using an A2 so some of you might detect a little LED bluish/white and that would be correct. It was very tender. I'm thinking it was probably prime.

Picture3b003.jpg

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
Nice Pictures Outstanding piece of Meat (Prime). Thinking ill be getting steak for dinner tonight. :twothumbs

OTD

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eva must love the incan guys. When she hears them talking she always wants to come out and play.

n509712083_965965_3382.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a mistake photo that I like. It's long exposure and night time way past dusk. I Gimped it to get rid of the fog. Colors are same. All the light is incan including candles. The greenish tint is the green coming off the trees that are lit up out of frame.
CoupleOnPorch.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a favorite. It shows that even Gothic skin has color. Of course, LuxLuthor might be holding out because there's that one Eva pic, the first one published in this forum, that is excellent for showing depth perception.

In the mean time here's a beneficial predatory mite I took a picture of on a cloudy day using an incan, I think that's an GL3. Just wanted to see what those little fellows really looked like so I could properly identify them.

IMG_3366cropped.jpg

Here's a Sig Elite outside, under a shade tree, clear blue skies, Mag 85 to bring out the rosewood.

HPIM0190.jpg

OK, fine. Here's another Incan Girl, although it's not *the* pic. She's at her publicist's office doing an interview.

article-1077844-02C4D66300000578-43.jpg

Last edited:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I guess guns and bugs and vegetables and trees and spacemen can't compete with the Incan Girl but here's a stupid tree anyway. I like this tree. It was painted with a Mag85 for, I think, 8 to 10 seconds.

Copy2ofIMG_13131.jpg

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Not a good picture, yet it transports the awe and joy I felt when I fired up my M6 for the first time. Back then.
The king of flashlights. A very flashaholic experience.

SF M6 HOLA

rl_incan_5_m6hola.jpg

bernie

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doctor K. -

I remember that photo and how the first time I saw it I thought, "These M6 Surefires just might be as awesome as they are saying." Thanks for posting it because, as you know, this thread is worthless without photos.

Here's a yellow bell pepper illuminated by a small antique German aspheric, that's been modded up to an overdriven KPR112:

IMG_1549.jpg

For LuxLuthor or anyone else that appreciates the depth perception aspect of incandescent light:

evagreen.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
I know this isn't a competition and I'm not sure who's photo that is, but Lux Luthor wins hands down. :eek:oo::drool::faint: