What Do You Want The Next Quark To Be?

What Should The New Quarks Be?

• Total voters

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reading through various threads, a lot of people have had many ideas on what they want the new Quark to be. Hopefully this thread will help some of these ideas become reality! So vote away! If you choose "Other..." let us know your thoughts! Keep in mind you can vote for more than one... :naughty:

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Deep pocket carry clip.
AAA Quark.
(clicky, clip and 10440 enabled)

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to see a AAA Quark next. :popcorn:

A Quark AAA with moonlight mode, 10440 support, same functions as the Fenix L0D, won't get too hot like the LD01 on 10440, but with a clicky... kind of a deadly combo! :devil:

Last edited:

Viper715

Enlightened
A quark 18650 running a MCE/P7/Osram 6die. In a nice tight EDC package in the tactical 2 stage programable flavor. If it's a MCE in a nice warm/neutral tone.

lolzertank

Enlightened
A Quark 18650 with 3x XP-G behind a 20mm triple optic to keep things compact. 1035 emitter lumens for about 40 minutes on super-duper-turbo-awesome-wow-this-is-bright-mode, not bad! Ok, maybe they'll have to go the MagLED route with constant temperature regulation... :crackup: Or a AAA/10440 with 1x XP-G which would be an awesome keychain light.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
A quark 18650 running a MCE/P7/Osram 6die. In a nice tight EDC package in the tactical 2 stage programable flavor. If it's a MCE in a nice warm/neutral tone.

Glad you started this thread CaNo! What Viper said +1 :paypal:!

But also I want:

The warm white heads sold seperatly (both tactile and regular) :paypal:.

I want the 123x2 bodies sold seperatly so I can use the AA head with 17670 for long run time :paypal:.

I want the tactile tail switch sold seperatly :paypal:.

Any new led`s packaged in a head that will fit my existing bodies and sold seperatly (other than the the new quad light as I understand this may not be possible and still use the 18650 batt) :paypal:.

I want to be able to lego the heck out of them without having to buy whole new lights where ever possible...don`t want to hear "Can`t cause the threads are differant" :shakehead

Wiggle

Flashlight Enthusiast
18650 for sure, its the king of runtime/volume ratio for me. Especially with tactical interface and an MC-E 5A.