Behold the BatLight!!!

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
See it here:

http://www.taylorgifts.com/prodetail.asp?itemNo=19116&ID=

BATLIGHT
Assure your personal safety with the Batlight, a unique bat-shaped security device that lights the way and sounds a loud, attention-getting "panic alarm" complete with flashing strobe lights. Lightweight, yet effective, impact-resistant plastic with super-bright Krypton bulb. Requires two C batteries, not included. With wrist strap. 12".

In stock and ready to ship? Yes

Your Price: $19.98

Item #19116

Any comments? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
I was expecting something Batman would wear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! Do they really intend on you using this as a self defense weapon? I think a good ol' maglite would work much better, at least for me.

-Mike

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe that plastic bat can be swung at wiffle-villains. That is, roughly 1/3 size wiffle villains judging from its 12" size.

Actually, the bat looks like it was designed to have filling station restroom keys attached to it. You won't forget that you have the keys and you won't want to steal the key fob.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I thought the thing would magically shine this bat-shaped image in the sky until I went to the URL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Wonder if the Bat Light can be modded with an LS. You'd never have to change a bulb again even if you did fruitlessly swing it at someone or try to nock a toliet off the wall with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking why would someone shape a light like a bat (the animal)?

What a goofy light, don't get one for the wife or she'll hit you with it next time you bring home another flashlight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
If people laugh at you when you carry it, you can just hit them with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
lemlux said:
Maybe that plastic bat can be swung at wiffle-villains.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now, I doubt that I'm going to see or hear anything this funny for the rest of the day.
(Thanks for the laugh.)

PsycoBob[Q2]

Enlightened
Hm- anyone got a nice big lathe? Maybe I can find a pair of aluminum bats, and make them into a 3x123 5w light.