Looking for a new pillbox with timer

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
I have used one of these for a few years now:

436.gif

But the battery is almost dead and the plastic is starting to crack in several places. So I'm looking for a replacement. The store where I bought it doesn't sell them anymore. And if I need to order it from somewhere, I might as well look around to see if there is something better available.

Regular pill boxes come in beautiful designs, but if you want one with a timer, you're pretty much stuck with ugly, big plastic things.

There are a few features my new pillbox must have:

- My current pillbox is 91x19x49mm (3.58x0.75x1.92 in), I'd like it to be smaller, small enough to put on my keychain would be brilliant (the pills I take are quite small), but similar size to my current pillbox would be ok too.

- It must have a countdown timer capable of counting down 2.5h after which it alarms and automatically restarts the countdown. I need to take my meds every 2.5h when I'm awake and I work irregular hours, so alarms at set times are too much of a hassle, while countdown works perfect for me.

- Buttons to set the timer must be covered when the box is closed so buttons wont get pressed while in my pocket. I had a pillbox that looked much nicer than my current one, but the buttons were on the outside. On a daily basis I pulled it out of my pocket to find the timer stopped or reset.

- And it has to be sturdy. Strong enough to survive pocket carry on a daily basis. Often in the same pocket with my keys or a flashlight with heavy knurling.

Price isn't really an issue, as taking my meds on time is pretty important to me.