need help finding a good belt pouch

ozner1991

Enlightened
oke hi

i atm have a small pouch on my belt that i use to keep my ID and pill case in. its rather bulky and i would like to find something thats a bit less bulkier. its some no brand thing i got years ago and its some stretch fabric that moves and gets caught alot on stuff while i do my daily things

what i found closest enough to my liking was at a fleamarket but i didnt buy it :ohgeez:
the guy said it was an 1800 era pouch that marines kept their bullets in for the percussion rifles if this gives someone a clue what im looking for

advice, links, pointers anything is welcome and appreciated

da.gee

Enlightened
Try this guy. He does custom leather at a a reasonable price and he's a CPFer. He hangs in The Marketplace too. Tell him what you want and I bet he'll have some ideas.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks da.gee! If you ever want a holster made, remind me you referred someone and I'll give you a discount!

My ears were burning.
Marines? 1800's? Percussion caps and lead balls?
P7256006.jpg

Most likely, what you found was a bullet pouch or replica of one most likely from the civil war. They look like this...
1489743_i-602740-t.jpg

I can certainly make one to your specs, but it will cost slightly more than if you go to Bass Pro. Mine will last longer, look better, and be made here in Tucson, AZ, and you can pick the color, size, and tooling.

Last edited: