ALL-ETT Wallet Size?

Torpedo Vegas

Newly Enlightened
I am currently using a Maxpedition Micro Wallet listed at 4.5 x 3. I am happy with the size, but not the ability to carry cash so I am now looking for a front pocket bifold. After reading alot about the ALL-ETT I decieded to check them out an think they will work fine, but they do not have sizes listed as far as I can tell. Does anyone know the size of their Worlds Thinnest Inside ID Wallet and Worlds Thinnest Sports Wallet? Also does the Spinnaker hold up or should I just go for the leather?

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't recommend the Spinnaker. I have one of their card carriers, and the lack of grip on the Spinnaker means if I'm not careful when I open the carrier, I launch the contents ("Yard sale!"). I ended up lining the pockets with duct tape, and it's a little better, but I still don't care for it.

A few years back when I got tired of carrying a George Constanza wallet, I checked out the All-Ett offerings, but ultimately settled on an original Big Skinny. I've been really happy with it, and have turned a few friends on to it as well.

Last edited:

Torpedo Vegas

Newly Enlightened
I have checked those out as well, but i am really looking for something I can carry in my front pocket and most of those are slightly bigger then the Maxpedition wallet I am currently using. I do have the Metro Wallet bookmarked for now though. I found a Fossil Front Pocket Bifold Wallet on another forum that was slightly smaller then 4x3, but they are sold out, and one that is 4x3. I think that is what I am shooting for right now.

Last edited:

Theatre Booth Guy

Enlightened
I am currently using a Maxpedition Micro Wallet listed at 4.5 x 3. I am happy with the size, but not the ability to carry cash so I am now looking for a front pocket bifold. After reading alot about the ALL-ETT I decieded to check them out an think they will work fine, but they do not have sizes listed as far as I can tell. Does anyone know the size of their Worlds Thinnest Inside ID Wallet and Worlds Thinnest Sports Wallet? Also does the Spinnaker hold up or should I just go for the leather?

My Spinnaker cloth has held up fine. I also have the issue with needing to be careful when opening it. The slippery cloth also allows the wallet to (too) easily slide in and out of a pocket. In a front pocket, that's less of a problem than when carried in a back pocket.
I'd really like a wallet with their basic design of keeping the 4 card sections flat but would like one made of thicker, less slippery material. Lately, I've been thinking about ordering a leather version to see how that works.

BruiseLee

Enlightened
I wouldn't recommend the Spinnaker. I have one of their card carriers, and the lack of grip on the Spinnaker means if I'm not careful when I open the carrier, I launch the contents ("Yard sale!"). I ended up lining the pockets with duct tape, and it's a little better, but I still don't care for it.
I've been carrying an All-Ett for about 3 years now - needless to say, I like it. The Spinnaker cloth has held up very well. In fact, I can't detect any noticeable wear on it at all. And, I'm a very active person, I don't sit around my mom's house unemployed for year after year like so many of my friends.

When the wallet is folded, it is impossible for your cards to fall out. It is true when it is open you do need to be careful about cards sliding out. It's not really an issue for me any more, since I have so many cards I carry friction keeps them from sliding out.

My suggestion is to just get the right size wallet for the amount of cards you carry. I have the smaller bi-fold wallet they sell as well as the full size one, but like I said it wasn't quite big enough to carry all the cards I have. It might be perfect for you, however.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few years back when I got tired of carrying a George Constanza wallet, I checked out the All-Ett offerings, but ultimately settled on an original Big Skinny. I've been really happy with it, and have turned a few friends on to it as well.
The fabric on the spine my Big Skinny started to fray and come apart after about three years - a little less than average for my wallets, but still worth it for the smaller size. I've been carrying one of their newer, leather Sport models for the past month. I like it, but the dimensions are a little larger than the original, and the Sport is now their smallest model. :(

Darell

Flashaholic
Here is a twist for a thin wallet...

That's cool!

For others: I have the same deal with the nylon All-ett: Stuff falls out when you open it and you end up being a contortionist that the checkstand. I've been very happy since changing to the leather version - though I do have some ways for them to improve it (not having the thicker edges of the card holders line up exactly to make the whole thing thicker!)

Honestly, the leather All-ett is the best wallett I've ever owned and used.

MKLight

Enlightened
Is there a preference to the Big Skinny in leather versus the All-Ett in leather? Or does it come down to personal style because they're both good, equivalent choices? I'm confused! Lol I definitely am interested in a thinner wallet, though.

Thanks,
MK

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I've been very happy since changing to the leather version [of the All-ett] - though I do have some ways for them to improve it (not having the thicker edges of the card holders line up exactly to make the whole thing thicker!)

Honestly, the leather All-ett is the best wallett I've ever owned and used.
+1, +1 (I thought of the same exact thing when I got mine), & +1.