• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired VSS-3A Military Searchlight For Sale

HellonWheelsV100

Newly Enlightened
VSS-3A searchlight. Light has been tested. Had planned to mount it on a vehicle I was restoring, but I have more projects than I can keep up with at the moment.

Includes:

VSS-3A Control Head
VSS-3A Smaller Satellite Control Head
Canvas Cover with insert to protect lens from rocks, etc while mounted on a vehicle
All 3 large connectors
Extra Bulb
All Military Manuals

Does not include the wiring. You will have to find the cable and solder it into the connectors.

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

1800.00 obo
Dave C
Email: HellonwheelsV100 [at] gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Looks to be in very nice condition. This is actually the wrong section of the forums to list items for sale so maybe the moderator will move the thread for you.

HellonWheelsV100

Newly Enlightened
They were mounted on the Sheridans and M48 tanks for the most part.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post it here. Mod- can you move this over to the Classifieds for me?

Thanks!!

Dave C

DM51

Flashaholic
Rules, rules, rules.

I'm only interested because it's "neat" - but you are supposed to list an asking price.
Don't knock the Rules - they are there for everyone's benefit, and I can assure you there would be a £!%#-load of complaints if they weren't there. For example, you are right about the asking price - the Rules state a price has to be given (OP please note).

Patriot

Flashaholic
I didn't see it at first either since it's sort of small and grouped in with the seller's name and phone numbers. If it were bold it would stand out some.

Illum

Flashaholic
uh, DM51...whats the word on posting private contact information on the public forum?

It is usually recommend that such information is only accessible via a private PM to the seller/thread op to solicit the information. Again, being a public forum, any posting of private contact information is done at your own risk. Cheers.

DM51

Flashaholic
Good point, Illum; I hadn't noticed he had done that. Whatever problems it risked have probably occurred already, as it is an old post. Also, the OP has not logged in here for the last 2 years, so I doubt pointing it out to him here will make a lot of difference.

Nevertheless, I'll edit post #1 now to remove some of his personal details and render his email address less open to abuse.