I did a few quick searched here and with Google searching the whole internet.
My GF called and said she has a AA battery leaking on her bed. Said it was bubbling. The comforter and sheets are probably ruined but..
She is pregnant.
I know the dangers of Lithium batteries and inhaling some fumes. She said she couldn't smell anything but should there be an health issues?
Said she feels fine so far. I'm not worried about cleaning, I couldn't care less really.
I'm just having trouble finding the phrases: "OH MY GOD GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" or "Meh, alkaline isn't like lithium, just don't eat it and all is well".
Crap, first time in the section of the forums and missed the whole dangerous batteries thread to post this.