• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TiGlow titanium glowrings SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
As promised here is the new salesthread for the TiGlows. :D
They are available in green and iceblue.

Some pics:
tiglow2.jpg

p1000070dmi.jpg

Price: $75.- per TiGlow.
Registered and insured shipping : Europe: $20.-, Rest of the World: $24.50 via registered mail. I will put the actual value on the customs form.
Please send payment to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. I will mail you when the order has shipped with a tracking number. Unfortunately tracking only seems to work for EU destinations. :(

Shipments can be tracked here

Priority shipping : $3.-
Priority shipping is offered as a cheap alternative but be aware that by opting for priority shipping you yourself take responsibility for shipping since there is no proof of shipping. As such you wave away your right to file for a chargeback due to lost shipping. You have to include you are aware of these facts in your payment, I will refund otherwise. I reserve the right to refuse any payment.
Please send payment to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. I will mail you when the order has shipped.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TiGlow titanium glowrings

I'll take 1 Green Ti Glow.

:paypal:
(Unique Transaction ID #45G414541M204271V)
Thanks

Last edited:

mirek

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 1 Green TiGlow, too.

:paypal: (Transaction ID #8CX24736ML149194N)

Thank you!

Last edited:

bix

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 2 Green Ti Glows.

Thanks

Incidentalist

Enlightened

:paypal: for 2 TiGlows (1xGreen & 1xIce Blue) and a 15mm Ice Blue trit sphere.

Paypall transaction #437593503W328542T

Thanks!

gma

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:for one Green TiGlow.

Thanks!

wapkil

Enlightened

I hope it's ok to ask the questions in this thread.

Is it possible to remove the vial from a regular (potted) TiGlow? I thought about protecting it as proposed here. Or maybe you could suggest a better way to protect it?

B@rt

Flashaholic

Yes, that is possible, but I can also send an unpotted one. ;)
I can't think of other ways besides putting the whole thing in clear tubing, I think Beamhead did something like that.

wapkil

Enlightened

Yes, that is possible, but I can also send an unpotted one. ;)

I'm trying to determine whether it would be better to take a potted or unpotted one. I planned to get a regular (potted) one and then decide what to do. Would it be complicated to take out the vial from a potted TiGlow?

I'll take one green TiGlow. I sent a paypal payment for it but PayPal wrote that they currently have technical problems processing credit card payments. Paypal blocked $78 on my card but the transaction is not visible in the PayPal history. I don't know what it means. I'm not sure if the money were actually sent to you. Could you please write if you received it (it had the subject "wapkil: a green tiglow")?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bart, I've got the same technical problem as Wapkil.

But on the 3rd attempt, it got through.
So, :paypal: for 1 Iceblue TiGlow.

Thanks.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

what are the measurements on these? and do they have a hole to attach them to a keyring, zipper pull etc?

Dan

B@rt

Flashaholic

You can scrape out the epoxy putty with a drillbit. ;)

Wapkil, your payment didn't come through yet.

Measurements are 6x40mm, the hole for the keyring is visible in the first pic. ;)

Last edited:

wapkil

Enlightened

You can scrape out the epoxy putty with a drillbit. ;)
Wapkil, your payment didn't come through yet.

I'll take one green, regular (potted) TiGlow. A few minutes ago I tried for the second time to send the payment. PayPal transaction #50729766V2453901S. I would be obliged if you confirm when you receive it :sweat:

I called PayPal to ask about the previous transaction. They claim that it's the bank fault that the money didn't went through. The bank says it's not them - they did what they are supposed to but the acceptant (i.e. PayPal) didn't take the money. The result is that I have the money for the first transaction blocked on my account (I used a debit card) and hopefully after two weeks they should be unlocked again. It's hard not to love our banking system :crazy:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

It appears that one of the three pictured have holes drilled for attachment to a lanyard or something similar to wear around the neck? Are all of them so drilled?

Karl

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic

Karl, they all have the keyring hole. ;)

And now a less pleasant announcement, while merrily beadblasting I forgot the time and missed the PO's opening hours... :stupid::twak:
This means all orders that should have gone out today will go out first thing in the morning. I'm sorry all. :(

Nice pics Dirk! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.