who identifies this boker folder?

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
this is actually a fake from dx. i gave it to a friend of mine who asked what the "original" knife was. sku 1757.

i kinda remembered it as böker copy but just cant/couldnt find a picture of one with my weak google-fu.

then finally i found a picture at dx of it.. and it actually has the logo in it too.. (my knife dont have it)

so here is a picture of it if these are allowed.. think not.. http://dealextreme.com/feedbacks/browseCustomerPhotos.dx/sku.1757~id.5907

but i dont know any other way to link but copy& paste :(

i didnt like the knife at all.. felt too cheap and soft blade. gave it to a friend that likes it alot and wants to buy the original now.

is it an old discontinued model or what?

Illum

Flashaholic
Copy the link from the picture, y right cliking and go to "copy file location"
Paste the link into a picture hosting site, such as imageshack, be sure to check "resize 800x600" to meet forum requirements.
When hosted, copy the "hotlink for forums (1)" link and paste it here
Do this for all the pictures. If theres more than 4, then resize it to 640x480 for those who have low bandwidth, more more than 10, use the "thumbnail" links

voila!

I'm not a bladehead, but Cheers:thumbsup:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
yeah i did see that one.. its close but not the same, blade shape is similar but the handle looks totally different. on the fake the handle looks and feels like g10 and has them holes, but on this böker: aluminum and rubber handle?

other fake knives dx has look pretty much exactly like their original versions so why this would of been changed this much?

could be that they decided to change the design so its not direct copy but sounds odd again when compared to others they sell.

could be that they chose to simplify the desing and make it cheaper to make..

but all in all.. it dont look like the one my friend has.. and is looking for. close but no cigar :)