Black Moon LTD
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ti Ra Clicky: Who Bought 'em, Who Got 'em And What Is Your Serial Number?

Default Re: Ti Ra Clicky: Who Bought 'em, Who Got 'em And What Is Your Serial Number?

Ordered it on the 3rd, got the light on the 15th. So it was slightly less than 2 weeks.

only buying mcgizmos

Default Re: Ti Ra Clicky: Who Bought 'em, Who Got 'em And What Is Your Serial Number?

Hi guys, I am still alive...even if I post rarely

Received mine today Only 8 days to deliver it in Europe..nice
    SN # : 10020...nice one...

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchyled View Post
    Hi guys, I am still alive...even if I post rarely

Received mine today Only 8 days to deliver it in Europe..nice
    SN # : 10020...nice one...
    From out of nowhere, Frenchyled scores a Ti Clicky! Nice grab and good to hear from you!

Register is updated.
    -Goatee

Nekolf
    SN# 10016
    HDS/Ra: U60XRGT(x2), 1x123tube, 2x123tube, 18650tube, 2xAAtube, 100Tr, 19670tube, 170Cn, 170Ti, R1S N170 Klalus: MiX6 Midas, MiX6 Ti, Mi1A L3Illumination L10(x2)

Registry updated. Check in guys
    -Goatee

If you wanna check in annominously you can PM me, just in case you feel the wife may snoop you out.
    -PSM

Goatee,

More will be coming shortly as we just shipped a bunch in the last couple of days. We are now working our way through the second half of the run and they are going rapidly.

Henry.
    HdsSystems.com - advanced multilevel flashlights, RaLights.com - second brand for HDS Systems

Damm! I was away from home all day and missed the PO attempted delivery of my Ti goodness! I can hardly wait for the morning and the PO to open so I can go claim them!!!
    Lux Defensor

List updated.
    -Goatee

You can fill in the gap. I purchased mine after DAD posted that the Ti Ra Clicky went up far sale. Serial # 10005.

I have 10008 heading my way.
    Once things leave my hands I am not responsible for what happens.

Gotta love a list!!

Serial # 10032 received on Wednesday, 26-Aug in Raleigh, NC. Long USPS ride from Arizona, so Henry's getting them out quick!

Now I just need my Ti "Chip" bezel down clip for it and it'll replace my Cn170 as my EDC.

Off topic:
    Also noticed while my two "normal" Clickys came USPS with delivery confirmation, there was no signature required. With the Ti I had to sign a return receipt (as I would expect on a light this price!)

One wish: Henry would start using UPS or FedEx; I've had bad luck with other shipments with the postal service before and getting an accurate tracking done is much more difficult than with UPS or FedEx.

Stephen

Flashaholic

Buttrock Re: Ti Ra Clicky: Who Bought 'em, Who Got 'em And What Is Your Serial Number?

E-J-J SN# 10021

The list is updated. Keep them coming Ra fans!
    -Goatee

Flashaholic*

It appears there will have to be another big gap in the registry:

On order: Ti Ra SN #10099.
    Expected ship date: around 9/18/09

I'll confirm once I receive the unit (makes it sound like I ordered an air conditioner ). I'll post some pictures when I get this one cause it looks like a beaut.

Quote Originally Posted by monanza View Post
    I'll confirm once I receive the unit (makes it sound like I ordered an air conditioner)
    Well, it's cool either way.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    Well, it's cool either way.
    Unless the AC was installed by the company I used....
    -PSM

i'm beggin goatee to take money from me in hopes that I can take #10012 out of his sock drawer soon...
    -Chr1s-
    Got Lights? USE EM!!

SN 10050 Checking in

Last edited by GunSmoke16610; 09-18-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Flashaholic*

Default The 'Black Swan' - AlTiN Ti Ra #10099

The Black Swan has landed! 10099 is in the house! I am still waiting on the coated up/down clip and hopefully it will come soon. I can tell you it is every bit as refined as the bare Ti. I would carry either finish to formal occasions and in the outdoors. The bare Ti Ra edges the AlTiN for formal carry (is there such a thing?) The AlTiN edges the bare for daily EDC. I can recommend the AlTiN without reservation (although I think the natural should come first).

Umm... If the AlTiN is the 'Black Swan', what does that make the natural Ti, the 'Bare Swan' or 'Naked Swan'?

I'll try and post some pics and possibly a comparative review of the natural and the AlTiN soon. A quick comparison of beams shows that the AlTiN has a brighter emitter than the bare 10006 (noticeably so) with a slightly wider hotspot. It is also slightly warmer although tint is harder to compare because of GDP tint variations with beam angle (err, that is if you are a white wall hunter). This is not to say that Henry made any changes to the emitter, rather this is just the difference between my two Ti Ra.

Here is a quick snap of it resting on a Chris Reeve Aviator Camo alongside a Snowpeak lantern:

And a couple more:

Last edited by monanza; 09-19-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Default Re: The 'Black Swan' - AlTiN Ti Ra #10099

The Black Swan has landed! 10099 is in the house! I am still waiting on the coated up/down clip and hopefully it will come soon. I can tell you it is every bit as refined as the bare Ti. I would carry either finish to formal occasions and in the outdoors. The bare Ti Ra edges the AlTiN for formal carry (is there such a thing?) The AlTiN edges the bare for daily EDC. I can recommend the AlTiN without reservation (although I think the natural should come first).
    Phenomenal! That's one...er two awesome TI lights you've got there! That blade is none too shabby either.
    New Years Resolution 2010: I will neither purchase nor recommend any LED light that is not at least neutral, preferably warm.

Wonderful!

List is updated.
    -Goatee

Flashaholic*

Oops Goatie, too many nines in the number, should be 10099.

I got the gold one #10098
    As we have the black swan any one care to suggest a cool name for mine?

This works great

One more

Mike
    Last edited by mikes1; 10-30-2009 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Add pictures

Flashaholic*

The golden nugget?

The golden nugget?

Hmmmm That's not cool

Keep trying
    Last edited by mikes1; 10-29-2009 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Thinking time

Flashaholic*

How about Sun Ra (as in the Sun Ra jazz ensemble). Other than that, I seem to be stuck on golden birds for some reason. Come on guys we need a cool name for a very special light.

A bit ostentatious you say?

OK it is a bit loud but I like it. Now theres a lot of smart guys on here so someone must be able to come up with a cool name for my light!

I am starting to feel like the odd one out

Mike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast