• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mint Superflashlight-III *PriceDrop*

hornady708

Enlightened
Original Superflashlight-III by ArcMania.

Quote from previous sales thread by arewethereyetdad
"Rare Superflashlight III in absolutely perfect, pristine, shelf queen condition. Perfectly matched anodizing, perfectly centered emitter, absolutely flawless in every regard. I've even inspected it under a magnifying glass and found it to be like new. This might be the most perfect specimen you will ever encounter. I have no idea whether it's Lux III or Lux V but it does have the McR38 OP reflector and its beam is very nice"

I can only echo and affirm everything that dad said. The condition of this light is exactly as he described it "pristine" and the perfect addition to any collection. While I can't confirm it, I do believe that this is the Lux III version and it produces a beautiful beam

Asking $415 shipped $375 shipped CONUS, MO or Paypal (Personal Transfer no fees, otherwise +3.5%)

Lately it seems like I have been more renting lights than owning any, which shouldn't be an indication of the lights nor of the previous sellers. I've been putting it off long enough but its time to buy a safe so sadly a few gems have to be let go to fund it.

Feel free to ask any questions

Thanks

eld6081.jpg

Last edited:

hornady708

Enlightened
Re: Mint Superflashlight-III

BTT

Leaving to go out of town tomorrow for a long weekend and would like this sold by the time I get back so price drop to $395 until I get back. I'll have my phone so still feel free to ask any questions

:twothumbs

hornady708

Enlightened
Re: Mint Superflashlight-III

Bump, I'm back

Found out I passed my first step of my medical boards so I am in an extremely good mood so further price drop for everyone. Make an offer!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these (actually a few SFIIs) but, this is one of the most beautifully designed lights IMHO, has some of the finest machining and ano (machining by Chris Ogaz of TNC, California), is built like a tank and can be modded by the most modestly talented (if that is your intent) although it is a great performer in it's own right. Not many around and fewer yet come up for sale. Your collection isn't complete without it!

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, ya know I need another one--who the heck doesn't need another light but, I'll have to start a raffle to raise some money for a divorce lawyer! Yikes! Nah, I'll have to pass and allow someone else to enjoy this light--but it sure is tempting.. :whistle:

Karl

SCblur

Enlightened
I love the looks of this light, but don't really know anything about it. What are some specs? compatible battery sizes? input voltage? twisty or clickie? rough guestimate on output and runtime? I'm tempted, but want to know more.

Thanks

SCblur

Enlightened
If you want it, it's yours. I just can't bear to see it on the Boards any longer.

It's 2xCR123, clicky, great run-time, great soft white beam.

Thanks so much for your offer, that's extremely nice of you. I think I'll sit this one out though. I need to gather the finances together a little more before making a purchase of this size, but boy do I want one. There will be others. Thanks to you both!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never fear, all lights get their turn on the For Sale boards sooner or later--all except mine it seems--so far they've always been in an incoming status! Even "dad" can't let one go for very long!!:D

Karl

Latest posts