Show your Jetbeams

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I thought I would start a thread for Jetbeam photography!

I'll start off with my Jet-III M and my RRT-1 Raptor!! :D

P8112332.jpg

P8112333.jpg

P8112336.jpg

P8112337.jpg

P8112339.jpg

P8112343.jpg

P8112346.jpg

P8112347.jpg

P8112349.jpg

P8112350.jpg

P8112351.jpg

:thumbsup:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been meaning to post some pics of these for a while. The days of Emilion's Workbench seem so long ago...

jetbeamjet1s.jpg

Top to bottom:

• original JET-1 (Lux III & it came with GITD epoxy in the slots) w/LITEmania 2-stage tail -loved it and EDC'ed it for a little while
  • JET-1 Mk.II (Lux III) -liked it, but wasn't as bright as the original (good thing for run time, but it still bugged me at the time)
  • JET-1 Mk.IIX (XR-E P4) -my first Cree light, but I hate(d) the UI
If I can dig them out, I'll throw up some more shots of the first two with the CR123A twisty bodies and 2xAA extensions.

jetbeammisc.jpg

Top: C-LE v1.0 (XR-E P4) -wasn't too wild about it
Bottom: original JET-µ (Lux III) -loved it and EDC'ed it on my keychain, but the LOP SE performed better and soon replaced it

After the disappointments of the C-LE and Mk.IIX, I didn't buy another JETBeam until the JET-III PRO ST, which I also didn't care for (easy, inadvertent entry to programming mode is a big pet peeve).

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
i hv a Jet-I MKII R, but i gave it to my sister.
When she's back from london, i'll take it off her and photograph it & upload it here.
Even on min (5%) it only lasts 4 hrs with eneloop, quite embarrassing. I'll give my L1D Q5 to my sis as a replacement and I'll take the MKII R back. =)

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well here is my first ever Jetbeam product, the "infamous" CL/E (version 1) I was rapt in it's size, power, runtime & aesthetics but what really "dropped the ball" was the twist UI (mainly threading) IMHO, it was my EDC till the threads got worn and the UI became intermittent ... I've ever since sought after a later revision v1.2 OR v2.0 (incomplete or otherwise), I was lucky enough to purchase the example with a spare (different coloured ano') battery tube but I'm so paraniod about ruining it too that they rarely leave my cupboard now :mecry:

jetbeamcle.jpg

jetbeamcle1.jpg

Jetbeam's saving grace for me was the Jet-III M the nicest light I've owned to date, here it is pictured with it's little cousin, this is the extent of my Jetbeam collect to date :grin2:

jet3mcle.jpg

jet3mcle2.jpg

Last edited:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a bunch of nice Jetbeams, but I prefer to show off a couple that are not quite stock... :naughty:

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

The weird thing is, when I turn on the green one, I taste lime jello, as real as if I just ate it. The red one doesn't provide any flavor...

Last edited:

ledhead

Newly Enlightened
My very first Jetbeam when it first came out with the tritium tube pre-installed on one side and GITD epoxy on the other slot.
DSC01607.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

Here it's where it shines at nite:
DSC01619.jpg

A couple beamshots from about 1 meter. It's a really cool white beam.
DSC01621.jpg

Merlin Magician:
DSC01626.jpg

ledhead