• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Alephs (Ti & not), Super Mag, & virgin KL3

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

For sale today are a few of my favorite things.

All prices include shipping in the continental USA via USPS Priority service. Paypal fees eaten by myself!

First is a McGizmo Ti Pak body married to a Mirage Man Ti head and creneated bezel. This is the host only, all you must supply is the light engine. It had a Cree GDuP until that light engine decided to come apart and not work again! Oh well. This has been carried, and the marks will hopefully show in the photos, so if you want a user Ti light that is pretty bad looking, hmmmmm! I have not dropped it, but the previous owner said it took a roll off the table, and the bezel has one little mark on it – tiny! The whole package looks great, and a little sanding and polishing would be able to get this puppy back to like new status very easily!
$280

DSC09501.jpg

DSC09502.jpg

DSC09503.jpg

DSC09504.jpg

Next is another Aleph-esque light, built by GanP. One of two (I think), this beauty has never been carried, although it has a tiny speck of ano that came off the side of the tailcap. The head is based on an old style KL1 design. I currently have a Dark Zero built light engine inside (Cree R2 WG).
$160 for the host
$60 for the light engine
$200 if bought together

DSC09511.jpg

DSC09512.jpg

DSC09513.jpg

Next is a Black 1450 Lumen 2 1/4 Mag. This setup comes with:

FM Battery Holder
8 - brand new AW 14670 batteries (I still have yet to recharge them!)
1 - Bi-Pin 14.8V lamp by Fivemega
GRAY HA Fivemega Throwmaster (This thing is AWESOME!)
Download Mag Ring
Sony Camera Lanyard
Body has been quad-bored by Jesus Hernandez
Body, Head & Tailcap grooved by Mirage_Man

I have owned this light for four months and it is the longest throwing light I have ever owned. It lights up the other end of the football field behind my house! Sick light, tons of power.
$220

DSC09521.jpg

DSC08680.jpg

DSC08677.jpg

Next up is a Aleph 3 with a single cell body and Aleph tailcap. The LE was done by Icarus and has three green trits in the head. Bright! (for a single cell). A 2-cell body can be added for longer run times. A Ti bezel is also included, which makes this package pretty cool. Head and tailcap are perfect. The body has a little wear in the knurling section. The bezel looks to have been flamed a bit for some sweet coloration.
$265 SOLD (this is almost $100 less than I paid for it!)

DSC09514.jpg

DSC09516.jpg

Last is a light that I bought in hopes of customizing, then lost interest! It is an old school KL3 head (finned) mated with a old school 6P body (with rubber) and a surefire tailcap. The package looks great, but I never got around to doing anything with it, and the bulb in the KL3 head is too weak for me! The head is in great shape, with only a little wear on the lowest part of the head where the body meets. The 6P body looks near mint and the tailcap looks close to mint as well. For a custom project, it is ready to go! This is a black light, not bare AL (the reflections kind of give it a bare look!)
$115

DSC09517.jpg

DSC09518.jpg

DSC09519.jpg

First "I'll take it" gets it. Paypal account is in my profile. Ask questions on the thread if you like, since that just bumps this back to the top! Have a great day everyone! Oh yeah, I leave on a cruise Wednesday, so anything after that time will have a huge lag time as far as responses from me! Anything bought before then will be shipped! Peace!

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you accept shipping to France (via First Clas Mail) I want to take the Aleph 3. (I will pay for whatever is in excess in shipping cost compared to the CONUS shipping you include).

Let me know if I can send the paypal :)

Thanks!

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I have to log out now... I'm sending the paypal to reserve the light. We'll work out the shipping thing via PM...

:paypal: and PM on the way...

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice lights! Love to have the Ti Aleph - a little polish would have it looking like new. Wanted to put in the "Broke" smile (hmm what is singular of smilies) - but ever since I installed system mechanic it doesn't seem to be allowing me (or maybe it's a "noscript" update).

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Mayo,

It happens. I'm not sure if there is a warranty on the GDup LE or not. I have the broken one!

Great deals here everybody. Wake up, it's Monday!!!

Joseph

Yes, A19 sized head. Pretty little thing!

Joseph