My Webpage.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, I do not consider it a webpage but I am going to set up a site slowly at

This was were the first link was located. I removed it thinking the second link was a better one to enter the site at. Let me know if there are problems...thanks.

this is not the type of thing I want to have long run as I would rather have a personal page that gives me a little more control. I would like to soon put a page In a diffent location rather than being in a msn groups type format.
I want to start off with a general flashlight page then slowly make it a review page. I have no idea if I want to go commercial or not but it is a thought that I have in the back of my mind.

Before I put much work into this, I was wondering if everyone can get into msngroups. I do not know if this is reserved for msn subscribers or not. Let me know if you can get in.

Try this link and let me know if you can get in.
http://www.msnusers.com/JonsFlashlightPage/yourwebpage.msnw

Smaug

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I got in fine. Drop us another post/link when you put your content up. I look forward to seeing it.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will post here when I get something up...it will not be much at first as I plan on building it slowly. I am thinking the second link is the one you want to use. Post and let me know.

Tomas

Banned
From a non-MSN member, non_Windows-user, non-intel/AMD-user, non-MSIE-user it works fine. It set three cookies going in but no problems.

tomsig03.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, I think the page is going to look different to me than to everyone else. Does anyone see the link on the page anywhere to e-mail me???

jtice

Flashaholic
I do not see any email either,,, the second link is the one i was talking about,, its the one you would want to use.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have added pictures of a solid brass ARC-AAA. The pics are a litte blurry, I need to learn how to take closeup pics

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
looks like you are going to switch providers any how but my email bounced back. below is the bulk of it if it helps.

Unfortunately, your mail was not delivered to the following address:

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from cookie.untd.com by cookie.untd.com for <"TuBZ5x3j25pBuivTFY2Vr85jgEjGgbURujGyUsTp5/4okhJ8Rc8wLUZZWpyJLzBX">; Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:04:51 PDT
Received: (from [email protected])
by m19.lax.untd.com (jqueuemail) id H2JY2568; Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:04:51 PDT
To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:17:49 -0500
Subject: Does it work?
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: Juno 5.0.33
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Juno-Line-Breaks: 1-7

This wasn't a link but the address was at the top of your page and I cut