• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS. Titanium Bezels for SF 6P,C2,G etc. Also JetBeam ProIII

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 33 pieces of these Titanium 6al4v Bezels for the SF 6P, C2-3, G2 etc. I don't know if they will work with any of the SF "clones"

They will also fit the Jetbeam ProIII.

They are approx. .170 thick, not including the threads. Just the right size.

$25.50 each
*no extra fees

$3 shipping first class usa or international. should cover 4-5 pieces
Claim yours here in this thread please.

send pp to sales(at)uniquetitanium.com with a note what payment is for.

for MO, pm me for info.

sany4391.jpg

Last edited:

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
...I already ordered the SS bezels from Mike and now you post this! :ohgeez:

No removal tool??? ..those stock SF rings can make a preacher cuss!!

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you don't have a tool:
I just hold the head with some needle nose pliers in some almost boiling water for about a minute or two and then use some split-ring pliers to remove the stock bezel-holding the head with a pot-holder.

I've done that 2-3 times and it worked ok.

Its OK to have SS And Ti bezels. Just rotate them every few days like a watch band. :D

Winx

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for one.

I have different bezel rings so maybe I need to rotate them all once in a week. :D

I wouldn't try to remove the ring without heat. All three I have opened had some kind of glue which softens when heated. Hair dryer was efficient in my case. Cheapest acrylic removal tool is sold by flashlightlens.com.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have different bezel rings so maybe I need to rotate them all once in a week. :D

I wouldn't try to remove the ring without heat. All three I have opened had some kind of glue which softens when heated. Hair dryer was efficient in my case. Cheapest acrylic removal tool is sold by flashlightlens.com.

:thanks:

I will get these out tomorrow.(Wed) its late errr..early??

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks:

Shipped. Thanks

sixshooter_45

Newly Enlightened

I've used a gripping pad wrapped around a 1/2" dia. brass rod and laid it in between the lowest part of the crenelated bezel whilst gripping the head's hex's in my rubber padded vise. With a little downward pressure and a twist, pop, it comes right off!;)

sixshooter_45

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the fast shipment and for very well made great looking strike bezel, I just ordered four new UCL optical lenses for my SF Z2 flashlights.

The threads were a little longer to the shoulder than my stock ones, which caused my lenses to crack.

The lenses I ordered are almost exactly the same amount less in thickness than the extra length of the these vs. mine.

A little rubbbing with some fine emory cloth on the threads on a flat surface would work if one wishes to keep the stock lens. A digital caliper would help with the measurement required as I'm sure they are differences from one to the next.

I'm not complaing as I was going to replace the Pyrex lenses anyway. Just a heads up for others.

An excellent product, thanks again! :)