Show us your bike light set-up

Spence

Enlightened
I think it would be cool to see photos of different bike light set-ups.
I use the Fish and Fenix bike mounts with a total of three head lights by Fenix-the TK11, LD20 and PD30. The TK11 is on max and the LD20 and PD30 are on strobe when I ride. I also have two multi-LED tail lights set to random flash. I have a Fish mount on my helmet that I can mount one of the lights with to give me directional light where I turn my head.
au.gif
I enjoy riding my bike at night but safety is a primary concern and good lighting is beneficial. :twothumbs

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww319/spencer2l/?action=view&current=Bikelights001-1.jpg

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww319/spencer2l/?action=view&current=Bikelights004.jpg

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww319/spencer2l/?action=view&current=Bikelights005.jpg

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww319/spencer2l/?action=view&current=Bikelights007.jpg

buttrock.gif

Spence

Enlightened
My mistake and my apologies. Perhaps a Moderator can move it to the appropriate forum.:sigh::green::mad:

1 what

Enlightened
While waiting for the forum move here's a photo of the set up on one of my bikes. All the lights are home made. The headlight is a P7 with Shark Remora driver and a "remote" mode switch beside the L hand gear shift. The tail light is a solid 1 inch diameter bar of acrylic with 2 red leds embeded so that its virtually indestructable. Most importantly it has excellent visibility from all angles including the side. I made the strobe driver myself.
bikel2.jpg

Spence

Enlightened
Hey DeFab-
That is an awesome arrangement of some cool illumination tools. You did a great job fabricating the mounting hardware. I'll bet the trail ahead of you looks like daytime. BTW how do you post photos like that with your reply to threads? I just know of using copy & paste photobucket addresses.:thinking:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! It actaully does make the trail look like day!

See the 3 little icons right above where you type?

Press the one with the mountain and sun and it will allow you to insert pics....hope that make sense and helps.

1 what

Enlightened
Thanks Spence.
DaFabricata - your MTB is an inspiration to all of us who do trails at night!
:clap:

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I already showed this but,,this is my cygo mightycross

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

i shamefully have not used it yet, tomorrow i hope to be able to.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh and this was inside with other ceiling lights on,,so its pretty decent

1 what

Enlightened
Hi pe2er,
I like your double tail lights.
It's not the motorists in front of me I wory about (I can see them) but it's the guys behind me. I use a flashing light on the back of my helmet plus the bike taillight plus passive reflectors.

pe2er

Enlightened
I like your double tail lights.
Thanks!

I worry about both :p
- Oncoming traffic with blinding HID Lights
- Traffic coming up behind me

..especially in the dark on an 80 kph road, and a combination of overtaking oncoming cars and cars approaching from the rear.
Fortunately, this does not happen too often ;)

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to get some better pic from tonights ride, the mighty cross just does not cut it,,i mean its bright but not enough.

and defab THATS overkill in a good way!! nice job!!

Illum

Flashaholic
It sucks at the moment, but its being improved as we speak:shrug:

The battery is in a capsule, I sure as heck would not ride it in the way its depicted above

danielo_d

Enlightened
Here ya go!!!:crackup:

0901092040a.jpg

0901092041.jpg

My apologies, but my daughter loves it, and more importantly... I amuse easily!!! :)