Flashlight lens.com

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had my Wolf-Eyes M90 bezel lens changed to one of his glass lenses.
Wow!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif You can see the coating as a colored tint. Light transmission is noticably improved. Now this thing is even brighter. Workmanship is firsat class and the fit is perfect. I really like this thing better now.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to Flashlightlens.com. I just received some Tigerlight LAs. They fit into the Mag 2C, make an easy mod, and are bright. As usual, the transaction was easy and fast.

Kill-O-Zap

Enlightened
Since this is not the Reviews and not the Cheers/Jeers forum, I will refrain from praising the great service, attitude, policies, and prices you'll be faced with when dealing with FlashlightLens.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and instead I'll focus on the product.

Looking into a Mag reflector with a brand new UCL on it is really weird. There's no way at all to tell that there's a piece of glass between you and the reflector. It's amazing. I figured these were going to be like coated optics on cameras or eyeglasses and such, with strange colors and reflections when they catch the light a certain way, but instead they are just exactly what they're called: Ultra Clear Lenses. Stunning.

BTW, as of late, I'm gaining some respect for the much maligned Mag reflector... Man that thing is shiny, gotta be the shiniest surface I've ever seen. And it does do a surprisingly good job with 5W LS's.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
That mag reflector also does a pretty good job with some incandescents. If you get a bulb with a narrow filament, you can get an amazingly long throw.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Looks like REVIEWS forum to me!

[ QUOTE ]
Kill-O-Zap said:
Since this is not the Reviews and not the Cheers/Jeers forum,

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd, this looks like the Reviews Forum to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif